Polyfuckery And Ethical Sluttery.blog

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by tuesdaystar, Mar 4, 2015.

1. abarambling

abarambling Banned

"...my precious!!"

Ha.
    People are too funny, sometimes.

2. abarambling

abarambling Banned

It's not really exclusivity because I'm sure the sex you share with your partner you have shared with others, right? Sure, what you're sharing you're not sharing with multiple people at any one given time, like how it would be with polygamy, but every kiss, touch, spoken word you have shared with someone else before your partner came along, and if you lose your partner you will share the same with another person. So, if you think about it as a monogamous person you have practiced polygamy in a way. To be fair, I also think people who are polygamous have practiced monogamy in a way because they have these relations with one person at a time. Unless, they also partake in group sessions, both sexual and non-sexual, alongside having a polygamous relationship.

Basically the way I see polygamy is the same as I see monogamy. They're both a method to seeking relations, which I think we all can agree is something awesome to experience. Yes, the difference is that with monogamy the person has relations with a single person at any one given time while with polygamy the person has multiple people to have these relations with at the same one given time. However, they're both doing something that they would have done regardless, which is having these relations with multiple people in one lifetime, all while doing so, not in a concurrent way, but with one person at a time, unless they partake in group sessions.

I think it's all interchangeable.

If I ignore all your "if my girl is sucking other guys' dicks" comments, I can actually see your point there. I wonder if we found someone that satisfies us completely and forever, would cheating, falling in love with two people at the same time, polygamy, etc exist? But, we do get bored, we do fall in and out love multiple times, we can have other profound connections with multiple people, as well as things, so I guess we will never know.

3. Pengu

Pengu Members

Well this has become quite an interesting conversation.

For me personally, I don't think I could love someone if that someone was sharing their body with others.
    I could be in a relationship with them but, this relationship wouldn't go further then "Friends with benefits" for me. Never say never of course but, this is how I'd feel on the subject.

I was in a relationship where we were open to each other about who we found attractive but, we never did anything further.

I do truly believe that jealousy becomes alive souly from insecurity. I do really believe that jealousy isn't born from anything else.
    That being said, I had become slightly jealous when my bf at the time would tell me who he found attractive. If I was more sucure with myself, I wouldn't have felt that way.

But if I were 100% secure about myself, then, honestly I wouldn't have a want/desire in being with someone. Having that desire to have a partner I feel is having a desire to have a better life/situation.

If you meet someone and fall in love with their character etc, and desire to be with them that way, I don't feel is a desire for a partner(witch in my mind is a desire for a better situation/life) but, is a desire to now settle and explore the world/life of true love.

I feel that this open relationship interest people have, is just an act of lust. It's an act of creating pleasure for everyone.
    It is loving everyone's body and loving having sex.

I love sex a lot. I can never say I don't.
    I would love to be able just to be sexual with everyone when I want to but, as a woman of this world I would be in my mind, considered an object to men. To people that need release and nothing else but release.

Open relationships give release. People always need release.
    I feel that open relationships are the interest of selfish people. I feel people who do this are in many ways way too intuned with themselves alone. Why else would a couple want to become an open relationship?
    They want to be able to play with all the other kids toys but, at the end of the day, they want to come home to someone who cares for them and gives them that attention they themselves need.

It's a game in my mind. And we are only all the players.

If it suits you to ask your husband/wife to experiment with other people then do it. If you truly do feel there will not be any negative side effects, then do it.
    After all, we have so many different animals on this earth that do sleep with multiple partners. Of course, there are the few that choose one for life.

Do you feel that it's natural for our race to have multiple or just one?
    Don't answer with lust in your mind tho. Think about it carefully.

I knew a couple that was in an open relationship. The male was very open to it of course but, the female did not want to hear about his experiences.

I dunno, if you are secure about yourself, I feel a relationship is not desirable.
    Just if you are not secure then it is desirable.
    But, having multiple partners could be a sign of insecurity.
    It could be a sign of people who have no desire for a partner. A.K.A Someone who is secure.

I'd love to talk about it more.
    At the end of the day, it's what you can live with, WITHOUT stress, uncomfort, jealousy, overprotectiveness, ego, selfishness etc.
    If you can be with multiple people and except your partner doing the same without any of those feelings AT ALL, AT ANY POINT, then, you definitely know who you are and what you want.
    That's what I believe.

1 person likes this.
  4. MysteryMind

MysteryMind Members

I think being monogamous or polyamorous really is rooted in knowing yourself and what you're comfortable and the same goes for all partner (s) to know themselves and their own boundaries as individuals.

I also think that within monogamy there can be that "ownership kind of vibe" but at the same time it's not like ownership, because it's a voluntary contract to remain exclusive and a breach of that contract is due to not knowing who you were or who your partners were well enough.

Within monogamy it's not necessarily ownership, it's a sense of safety, and sharing a car versus sharing one's body with others is a very big SAFETY concern.

When you share your partner with others, part of your heart (if you care about them) is being risked with a 3rd party or more (if an orgy).

Sex can damage you, due to pathogens (STD's scar tissue, and other psychological forms of trauma or harm) which CAN and have carried over into what she or he brings in baggage back home.

So because of that one can argue a monogamous partner has grounds to actually have a say in their partner's sex life if initially they agreed upon monogamy and that contract is breached.

It's not ownership alone, it's also safety, and having to trust a 3rd party for intimacy.

1 person likes this.
  5. PiscesCub

PiscesCub Member

Personally, I have always separated sex and love.
    My husband and I play well with others, both together and separately. We don't get jealous, because we know that we love each other.

As for ownership, When purchasing our marriage licence, we were very specifically told that we do NOT own each other. We both kinda laughed when the clerk said this. We are both our own separate individuals, with our own wants and needs. And going outside of the relationship to fulfill those wants or needs is no big deal. I know that we will be together until death do we part!
    There are times where that death is threatened to come sooner rather than later though. LOL

But the biggest thing is that everybody is in agreement with the dynamics of the relationship. This would apply to a couple as well as a polyamory group. This helps cut out issues of jealousy. At the end of the day, they are coming home to each other. However, the biggest thing is that ALL parties are in FULL agreement to it. If one is agreeing just to keep the other happy, but they are uncomfortable with it, then this needs to be discussed, and a solution worked out. Otherwise, you are just headed for trouble.

Just some of my thoughts on it.

6. Hatguy

Hatguy Members

My wife's first love, Shannon, is the one person she will always love in a special way she can never love another person. I know that my wife loves him in ways she can never love me. And she says that the love she has always had for Shannon is like no other love she has ever felt. And yet, she loves me and wants to be with me. My wife's ex-husbands are much better lovers and friends than they ever were as husbands. And that cool.

My ex-wife and I are better friends than we ever were as husband and wife. So, I understand this. My wife says that Shannon is everything she ever wanted in a man, except for his temper, which he has been working on. I, on the other hand, am so laid back that she has had to get used to how laid back I really am. For the longest time my wife thought that my laid back-ness was because I didn't care, about anything but, she knows better now.

I found Shannon for my wife. she had talked about him so much, and about how much she still loved him, and how if she ever got to be with him again it would be the happiest day of her life. I made that happen, and seeing how happy my wife is when Shannon is around is worth it. Shannon lives with us now. And him moving in was the best thing he ever did for my wife and for all of us.

Bringing back into my wife's life the love she thought she had lost forever made her love me even more for it. And Shannon being in our lives has made my relationship with my wife even deeper and more meaningful than either of ever thought it could. The fact that my wife's ex-husbands weren't good husbands doesn't detract from how good they are as lovers to her, or how good of friends they have been to me.

Shannon and Bill are both amazing, all around handy-men. And my wife's first husband, Rick, is a machanic and an electrician. My wife's best friend, who is also her lover, is an major Geek, and I mean that in a good way. When it comes to finances, I am that guy. The boyfriend that my wife is hoping to reconnect with is a mechanic, as well. All of these things are good things. My wife and I both are great cooks. And everyone likes that. So, we work together and everyone and everything works well together.

Because my wife has always loved Shannon, I didn't see why the two of them should be apart, if they didn't have to be. And because my wife is still in love with both of her ex-husbands, I didn't see a reason for her not to continue seeing both of them. True loves doesn't die. And if you truly love someone, you can't just stop loving them. I am still very much in love with my ex-wife, and she and I still get together on ocassion. My ex-wife has also been with both of my current wife's ex-husbands and her other lovers. The way I see it is, if I am sleeping with their ex-wife, why shouldn't they get to have sex with my ex? And since my current wife was their wife, they still have a place in her heart and in between her legs.

Everyone we know says that they have never known people to be as happy as we are, or as often as we are. I don't have a problem with that. In our situation everyone knows everyone and there are no secrets. Although, there is a lot of LOVE.

What we have is not a bunch of people that have sex with each other. What we have, together, is a love circle that is continuous and infinite. Shannon and my wife's ex-husbands and her boyfriends, as well as my sister-in-law, her husband and the wives I sleep with, by cuckolding their husbands, all share one love.

When I started dating my most recent girlfriend, she met everyone, and everyone approved of her and us. For now, me and my most recent girlfriend are just her and me. In time, I am sure she will possibly have sex with Shannon and my wife's ex-husbands, as well as my wife's other boyfriends. And when that happens, it will just be more love shared with more people. My most recent girlfriend knows I am not just having sex with her but, she understands and is okay with the whole situation. She has been in a polyamorous relationship in the past.

For many people polyamory and wife sharing, even cuckolding, works, and works well for them. I have been involved in polyamorous relationships since I was a teen ager. I really don't see any other way of living as ever feeling normal to me. My wife loves our arrangement because she doesn't have to choose between the men she loves. She can love all of them, and she knows it's okay to do so.

7. Yogamat

Yogamat Members

I also don't get why if you prefer multiple partners,why not just stay single?Why even be in a relationship?For me,I like to try and keep my life as simple and uncomplicated as possible.Someone I knew was in an open r/ship and it literally drove them crazy to be point of having to be admitted into a mental health unit!
    Do you think people in open r/ships are the type of people that are never happy?So could never just be satisfied having the one person?

8. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

This is an interesting topic, and as far as myself, I would not venture into another relationship as I am in a long term one for 34 years now... why mess up a good thing.

But people are different. I know several people with 'open' marriages and they are 'happy.'

9. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Speaking of "open marriages", I made an interesting, and a bit disappointing, discovery recently. I'm seven years retired from a local financial software company. (It's a small part of a much larger national corporation with interests in all manner of financial matters; credit unions, insurance, investments, etc. But I digress...) Anyway, my wife and I are close friends with another couple who are both former employees of the same local company. Last week, when we got together with them to socialize, we started discussing our former employer. The other wife mentioned that it was the most "incestuous" company she'd ever worked for. I personally had never experienced this, more's the pity (I get pretty focused when I'm working and frequently miss out on a lot of things that go on around me when I'm at work.) When I asked her to elaborate, she told me that, during the years she worked there, she'd seen numerous instances of male-female employee couples (who were both married, but not to each other) frequently pawing each other when they thought no one was looking, or spending the night together in hotel rooms when on business trips.

Out of curiosity, I asked about one married woman, with whom I'd always been very good friends, but nothing beyond that.) She was short, cute, and insanely sexy, and I'd always desperately wanted to bang her like a screen door in a hurricane. My friend told me that this woman was one of the most flagrant about it and that it appeared she was fucking several different male co-workers on a regular basis and had been doing so for years! I asked how she kept that from her husband for so long and my friend told me that they had what was apparently a very "open marriage", so much so that they didn't even LIVE together! This was news to me. I'd always assumed that they were together, but both had permission from the other to fuck whomever they wanted. Apparently, it went way beyond that.

Now, after all this time, I wonder if I missed a golden opportunity to fuck one of the hottest co-workers I've ever had!

ZenKarma likes this.
  10. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

@buzzgunner The things that go on in the workplace always astound me. That sure sounded like you missed out on some fun...

I always thought the best thing to do was keep my nose in my own work and go home at the end of the day. Woe is me.

11. Rehab44

Rehab44 Members

You are a 15 year old living with your mom, I claim my 5$

ZenKarma likes this.