Polyfuckery And Ethical Sluttery.blog

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by tuesdaystar, Mar 4, 2015.

1. tuesdaystar

tuesdaystar Interneter

More importantly it depends on each person/couple whether their relationship is going to work at all. Period.

It definitely depends on the individuals, but for me it would not necessarily be about PURSUING sexual relationships/encounters outside of my primary relationship (though I might have occasion to be on the prowl). It would be about having freedom with my own personal boundaries. It's like so black and white. If you're single - you're constantly SEEKING contact and connection with other people driven by a relentless libido and fear of loneliness. When you're monogamous - you avoid and deny connections because of a sort of emotional moral contract.

2. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Oh yeah, absolutely. That's pretty much a given. So I suppose we could say "compatibility" is the most important thing, perhaps?

3. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

well not because of moral contract, like i said before, it would be to avoid causing any emotional pain your partner may feel.

and im just basing this on myself, i personally would be pretty wrecked if i truly loved a girl and i was in a relationship with her and i found out she was sucking other guys dicks.

and when do you bring it up?? if a girl brought it up in the beginning of the relationship and she wanted an open relationship from the start, i would say ok and classify her as a fuck buddy, but not to fall in love with because i know shes sucking other guys dicks.

if you bring it up in the middle of the relationship and i was already in love with you, i would have to accept it and demote you from wifey to fuck buddy. again still fully accepting it, but i would not allow myself to fall in love with you 100%.

im pretty confident and secure about myself, but i still cant handle the visual of the girl i love sucking another guys dick. just cant handle it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

wait a minute, hold on, i just realized you girls are totally flipping this on your partners. you guys are saying that as a guy if i have a problem with you sucking another guys dick, then he must have some insecurity or something wrong with them:

um, no, im gonna have to call that bullshit, and allow me to present my case:

if you are a guy and your truly in a loving relationship with a girl and you allow her to suck some other guys dicks, then i say there is something wrong with you!
    i suggest if your husband is allowing this to happen, he has some kind of bitch ass pussy nigga syndrome.

but, maybe im wrong, maybe people just love in different ways. i cant imagine it, but i guess some guys can love a girl and be ok with her sucking another guys dick. and if that is the case, i would suggest you go out with a guy like me, someone who can satisfy you so completely you wont ever want to be with anyone else and you will happily and voluntarily submit to me and be mine because at the end of the day thats all your going to want.

i guess what im trying to say is, if your not mine, than im not yours. and if your not in love with me enough to want me to be yours then you just dont love me enough. and thats ok, we can totally be fuck buddies and have all the fun in the world, but for love, i guess i just have high standards.

4. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

where my niggas at, can i get an AMEN!! i need some male support in this thread!!

5. Mr.Mesmer88

Mr.Mesmer88 Members

i read your responses, and im just going to be curt here; the idea of an open relationship is that in being with the person, you share an emotional connection and a physical connection, but the understanding is that the two are not mutually exclusive. There's an idea that in order for the human sexual experience to work it has to be monogamous. Emotional monogamy, knowing that your partner is there for you and that you are there for them and that there isn't anything that they can experience that will take away from that impact. It's acknowledging that you as humans have desires and that there are attractive and beautiful experiences in the world to be shared.

If you owned a Ferarri and you loved driving that Ferarri, you bought it new, kept it clean and cared for it, Valet parked it, kept the miles down but spirited it through the mountains every once in a while, you'd be satisfied, wouldn't you?
    Well, a Ferarri is a pretty powerful machine and it NEEDS to be driven. trust me, those valves get sticky pretty quickly. Ferarri owners rarely get to enjoy their own cars as they were meant to be driven. You're going to have a shop do the maintenance and spend thousands just to drive it around again for another 6 months and get her detailed so she looks pretty.

Now, imagine you bought a Ferarri. You want to go fast and have fun. You work alot though, and you've got a goal to enjoy your car, so you rent a paddock at the track to go play with your car. Your team keeps the car prepped, theres a foreman and a test driver, probably an alternate driver for days you're working but the car needs to win races. The team keeps the car in tip top, and you know that she's in good hands. You improve your skill by driving different classes and the end result is a long lasting experience that builds friendships.

I'm only making this analogy because you brought up the idea of ownership (slavery was abolished a long time ago, yo) but just imagine that you're in a parking lot and you see someone bump that Ferarri accidentally or on purpose. You will still get jealous and protective. You would still demand accountability. What you're talking about though, jealousy in a relationship, is getting mad at the car because somone else hopped behind the wheel and tried to drive away. that doesnt make sense.

If you've got an issue with jealousy in a relationship, you've got an issue with expectations. If you expected to be the only person in someones life, chances are SOMEONE is going to try to but in at some point or another. If you expect to be the only pilot in that, you'd better be exceptionally exciting or exceptionally doting, because EVERY woman gets bored and no matter how comfortble and content home life may be, the city is much more exciting. She can go down to a poetry reading and have a silver tongued twenty four year old Hemmingway twist stories on her clitoris, so there's a lot to be jealous of. She may never tell you though.

instead of being jealous, an open relationship acknowledges the facts of life. It's a reality check; people fantasize about what they can't have or don't have. Talk about it. Deal with it. Explore it if it's that interesting; "I don't want you to miss out on ANYTHING. if it makes your heart flutter, follow your heart, just know that you're in mine. Let's talk about it when you get home"

i get where you're coming from but you don't own anyone. nobodys holes are yours except yours. you can expect what you like, but reality has a way of not giving a fuck about our expectations.

3 people like this.
  6. Mr.Mesmer88

Mr.Mesmer88 Members

I'm Male.
    I'm black.
    I disagree.

1 person likes this.
  7. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Just keep your beautiful 70 ferarri away from me. i am not interested in her.

8. Mr.Mesmer88

Mr.Mesmer88 Members

Me neither, the Ford GT40 is my kind of girl.

9. Moonglow181

I make my own choices...do not want yours.

1 person likes this.
  10. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That's a kind of okay analogy there but it isn't spot on because you don't buy a significant other, and you don't own a significant other, but it's an okay analogy to start minds thinking.

1 person likes this.
  11. Moonglow181

It was never about ownership for me.

12. Aerianne

I'm in an open marriage but I have been without, more than I've been with, for the past 5 years.

13. Mr.Mesmer88

Mr.Mesmer88 Members

Thats all i was really going for.

The ownership concept is absurd and flawed. I used it because it was an easy way to explain where i was coming from to someone that was hung up on the idea of ownership and propriety in a relationship.

It's hard for people to relate to concepts that juxtapose their own beliefs, the analogy is just a bridge between worlds.

14. Mr.Mesmer88

Mr.Mesmer88 Members

lol i don't recall making an insinuation towards anything otherwise, but i appreciate your opinion.

i don't own a Ferarri and I'm staunchly single.

I would like a red Barchetta though.

15. Moonglow181

lol....sorry...i have just had it with certain things.

16. Aerianne

I hope you find a woman who will fall in love with you and your ego.

3 people like this.
  17. Mr.Mesmer88

Mr.Mesmer88 Members

It's all good. You posted because something i said bothered you, care to share? The more points of view, the better the convo

18. Moonglow181

lol....funny type of confidence......could be attractive if taken with humor......;)

19. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

That sounds sadistic and psychopathic.

Of course, you just expressed the feelings of most people the world over.

Still sounds sadistic and psychopathic.

You don't want someone you "love" to enjoy their one precious life as much as they could, even when it has no negative effect on you.

We don't live in caves, mating is no longer the same as sex.

3 people like this.
  20. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

i like to express my feelings honestly, even if it sounds sadistic!

that being said, i think love can be psychopathic: its like an emotional overload that makes it harder to make logical decisions, kind of like a drug because its literally chemicals in your brain that alters your consciousness.

my philosophy about love is that most people are looking for 2 separate things: emotional connection and physical connection. it sounds to me like everyone who is in open relationships (even me!) are getting those 2 things from multiple sources.

but in super rare circumstances in the past, ive come across women who are so amazing that they completely satisfy me and totally saturate my every thought, to the point where i would have zero desire to ever be with anyone else. i think deep down, everyone is looking for that person but they are very rare and when they are not fully satisfied with their physical and emotional connections, they keep on seeking it out through polyamorous relationships.

thank you, i personally think egos are ugly, but for some reason it does intrigue people. like, in this setting you shot me a little comment, but if the setting where a bar maybe you would've talked to me [​IMG]