Poll: Would You Vote For Jeb Bush For President In 2016

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by Ole_Goat, Mar 4, 2013.

?

Would You Vote For Jeb Bush in 2016?

1. Definitely

2 vote(s)
    5.1%
  2. No Way

36 vote(s)
    92.3%
  3. Not Sure

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  1. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

I will vote for the candidate that I believe believes in protecting the privacy and freedom of ordinary Americans like all of us.

2. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I read where Hillary is/was on the board at Wal-fuck-Mart. That's enough for me. She exemplifies the MACHINE.

3 people like this.
  3. AceK

Just say no to Hillary Clinton. She will up the ante on surveillance and spying on American citizens, and "feels that inpenetrable encryption technology" is a threat to our national security.

4. Freebird2027

Freebird2027 Members

He's a Democan or is it a Republicrat?

5. AceK

Who cares about that? Look at things with both eyes, so you can see things as they really are.

6. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I care...Republicans want to overturn Roe vs. Wade.....and not make the richest of this country pay their share.....and hide the abuse that goes on in factory farming even more...do not care about the environemnet or other life on this planet....etc....There is really no one to believe in this election. i like bernie, but I think Hillary is going to be the candidate, and it will boil down to just voting for the lesser of two evils again....nothing too exciting.... I am not a fan of hillary's....no one has it all...i do like the conseravatives wanting for thicker border controls, but that is about it, and not enough to sway me.

Will there ever be anyone to really believe in? I doubt it.

7. AceK

Hilary Clinton is opposed to strong encryption technology. She wants us to be weak and helpless. She believe encryption is a "problem to be solved" because it is a problem if they cannot listen in on every phone call, every message, and know every aspect of our lives at every second.

So, anyone who wants to live in a draconian suveillance state society, vote for Hilary Clinton!

8. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

but don't you think they all want and do that?...I am not sure what encryption is really....but big brother will always be watching no matter who is in office. ...and again, I am no fan of Hillary's at all. Would not trust her with my life....nor would i trust Jeb Bush or Trump, though....so no one to really believe in...i care about the planet and other life here that much, though.

9. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

No, but I do like how Donald Trump has been destroying the Bush dynasty left and right. Rumor has it that Bush Sr. throws a fit whenever he sees Donald Trump on TV.

10. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Do you think terrorists have a right to privacy?

11. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Oh this is an interesting question. Do we know they are terrorists?

12. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

We know somebody is. We can't create situations where it becomes impossible for law enforcement people to investigate anyone.

13. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

http://heavy.com/news/2015/06/jeb-bush-daughter-noelle-2015-wedding-husband-drugs-photos/
    http://radaronline.com/photos/jeb-bush-daughter-noelle-bush-caught-loafing-job/photo/1203609/
    http://time.com/4101714/jeb-bush-noelle-bush-drug-abuse/

Ok, some of this is the usual tossing of Noelle under a fleet of Greyhounds. She's working for a Bush company, probably because nobody else would hire her. I wouldn't. The Bush's manage to avoid legal problems that the rest of us pay for dearly, often for years. Sure, it's a class issue. But in the case of a president, it's a matter too of character. Bush 1 looked at his watch.

14. Bud D

Bud D Member

I can't imagine voting for anyone from a Southern state, they all seem screwy for worse.

15. AceK

Do you think YOU have a right to privacy. Anyone who tells me that I do not have privacy rights becomes my worst enemy!

16. AceK

And you think terrorists are gonna use off the shelf smartphones with the backdoors and shit in to do their OPs ... think again LOL. Everybody who knows anything about computers will still be using real crypto ... everybody else will be screwed, their privacy and freedom at risk to identity theft and fraud.

Might consider going to school for computer science, learn about computer organization and architecture ... cuz if you vote hilary clinton into office you're gonna need that knowledge.

17. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Two new enemies in one hour. Great way to end the year. Goddamn it.

1 person likes this.
  18. Bud D

Bud D Member

I don't understand

19. AceK

Let's just go full minority report, pre-crime division and all /cynicism

20. CharlotteBanks

CharlotteBanks Banned

Nope not for Jed Bush but I might consider Donald Trump.

1 person likes this.