Poll: Would You Vote For Jeb Bush For President In 2016

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by Ole_Goat, Mar 4, 2013.

?

Would You Vote For Jeb Bush in 2016?

1. Definitely

2 vote(s)
    5.1%
  2. No Way

36 vote(s)
    92.3%
  3. Not Sure

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  1. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Unh Uh - Nope

2. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Oh, I'll vote republican. It's been so exciting this last decade. Factories taking their money overseas,millions "giving" up their houses,
    the bankers and wall streeters almost ruining the WORLD economy, the entertaining wars, the endless demands for FEWER regulations on the

money people (that already have most of it). Yeah--I'm 'gonna align myself with the WINNERS!!!! WHOOPEE --Fun will be had by all!!!

2 people like this.
  3. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Actual Poll added today. :)

4. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Yes, yes I will.

I will not vote for a democrat who's so far to the right (s)he makes hitler look like a bleeding heart leftie. Fuck hillary, and fuck every possible democrat candidate - they're fucking rats, who want to hand the world to big business - I'm not saying "they're all the same, maaaaan, so don't vote" or whatever, I'm saying that if you look at the facts, they are demonstrably the same - so we should vote for the one who won't be called a leftie as they do crazy right-wing shit.

The right-wing shit is happening either way, unless some amazing green party thing happens - we need to make sure that it gets credited to the right wing, because when the right (like obama) gets called "fringe left", our center gets another push on it's runaway trip right.

"fringe left" obama is far to the right of nixon, and beat reagan at every single fucking measure of reaganism - and hillary is constantly talking about how she disagrees with obama and how we should actually bomb more children - make the republicans take responsibility for their own bad ideas, don't let them pin it on us with these false flag democrats.

1 person likes this.
  5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i would not vote for jeb bush if i were a republican and he were green eggs and ham.

6. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I can't see myself voting for any republican until they get their act together.

7. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

Anyone here can Google Noelle Bush Crack and get the whole story. Also, remember who was governor in Florida when Al Gore got shafted? There's a reason why Florida is shaped like America's dick.

8. dogsy64

dogsy64 Guest

I do not want another Bush but I will vote for "anyone" who runs against Hillary!

9. Kick Frenzy

Kick Frenzy Members

I'll just leave this here...

If You Liked the Handling of the Terri Schiavo Case, You'll Love President Jeb Bush

I'm assuming that should clarify my position. :)

10. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

no way!

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah sure why not?

12. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

I would rather stick my pecker in a toaster than vote for Bush..or any other Republican.

1 person likes this.
  13. HeathenHippie

HeathenHippie Member

Vote for Bush? I'd rather eat horse shit scrambled with broken glass and marinaded in gasoline and lightly seasoned with arsenic. The same for voting for Horily, but leave the arsenic out.

14. themnax

themnax Senior Member

is there some reason why anyone would? (vote for him, i mean) unless they just rolled a handful of roleplaying dice because they didn't like anyone? (in which case why were they voting?)

(the same question applies to the entire republican slate this time around. hey, i don't hate republicans honest. just why can't they ever come up with anyone who isn't a complete asshole? i'm pretty sure they must have at some point. i keep hoping someday they will again. if only because some people do vote for them. i'm not saying democrats don't come up with some wing dingers too. but there are other parties for one thing. and the dems usually manage to come up with someone, often some several, who are at least presentable.)

1 person likes this.
  15. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

He wouldn't get my vote for county dogcatcher

Hotwater

16. Kick Frenzy

Kick Frenzy Members

They should've recruited Jim Webb before he tried on the Democrat shoes.

17. themnax

themnax Senior Member

there have been some good republican governors, and some good republican congress beings. a tiny fraction perhaps, but there have been some. but when it comes to presidential nominees, i can't think of one i would have voted for in the 67 years i've been alive. they get credit for lincoln, but they've been resting on his laurals ever since.

1 person likes this.
  18. Kick Frenzy

Kick Frenzy Members

Fuck.
    I reached my "Like" limit for the day.
    Sorry, Themnax.

But I agree.. there are plenty of decent Republican officials.
    Unfortunately, none of them are running for president.

19. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

you know they're just gonna give us two douchebags to choose from ... pick the lesser of two evils I guess. I stand for certain things though, and won't vote for someone who goes against those things irrespective of party. I don't identify with any party. Corporate interests and legalized fraud are not my own interests.

20. mohsin qureshi

mohsin qureshi Members

If my vote registered in America, I will vote for Hillary Clinton only.