POLL: What's the largest penis you've experienced?

Discussion in 'Other Sex Discussions' started by apollo, May 26, 2006.

1. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

11inch wow would love to take that size but my ass won't allow it....but love sucking on one that big but I usually take one that is small..I can take it all in my mouth then...........just love it......then!

2. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

for oral i prefer medium, love to deep throat and feel his sticky sperm filling my mouth and happy to gag but not to puke as one cock made me.....that ended a nice aession up till then.....

Being mouth fucked is hot!

Simon :)

3. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I love the guy to take hold of my head with his two hands and fucks my mouth like it was a pussy....wo do I ever love that and when he cums.he holds on to my head so I can't back off...................and when he is done cumming I love licking his head............then he is the one backing off!.

Si69 likes this.
  4. Si69

we r definitely on the same page poplo....love it the same! hehe

Poplo. likes this.
  5. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

Biggest i've ever had was probably 10 inches. It was my supervisor when I was 18. He hit on me for months and I finally gave in and let him have his way with me. It was a glorious cock. He was a show-er. Took him a while to get it all the way inside me but once it was, it was amazing. I was addicted to his cock for about the next year.

Slimjim1122 and Si69 like this.
  6. Happy Guy

Happy Guy Members

8.5” and average girth. It felt pretty good. :D

Poplo. and FWKbi like this.
  7. Lightining

Lightining Member

9" x 6" balls deep, he was my regular top

8. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Isn't it hot..............getting hot just taking about it.....brings back old memories..........

9. Si69

yeah old and new.....had quite a few meets the last six weeks that I have been static here. One guy I met stated that he wanted me to worship his cock, and it was definitely one to worship ....cut, 9 inches and thick. He was a dom and after I had spent long sucking him while he controlled my head he put me doggy and holding my shoulders down hard he wrecked my hole with a long hard fuck which left me collapsed and trembling.

It's the powerful fucks that you remember as a bottom!

Poplo. likes this.
  10. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Yes we are....................................

11. Jesse49

Jesse49 Members

I didn’t measure or ask probably 8 to 9 inches. Sucked him off, took a lot of work and my throat was sore for a couple of days. Had another guy that it wasn’t the length so much about 5 1/2 to 6 inches as his cock was really thick. He had a huge bulbous head that filled my mouth when I finally got it in. It wasn’t fun sucking that guy.

12. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Talk to me some more please.........................

13. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

My boss when I was 18. He was about 11 inches. Absolutely beautiful cock. He had been after me for several months and I publicly denied him as back then I didn’t want ppl to ridicule me. An opportunity presented itself and I took it. Most erotic night of my life. After that night, I let him fondle and rub me in public.

Poplo. likes this.
  14. cohikr68

cohikr68 Members

not that I measured them but I'd say one guy had close to nine inches.....made me gag when he started pumping it ....had to make an adjustment to breathe

15. bigfella

bigfella Members

almost 9 inches i'm guessing.

16. Si69

I got fucked last night by a guy with a huge uncut cock that just got thicker n thicker ....maybe 3 inch circumference at the base.

A joy to feel deep in me once I got over the initial pain as I lowered myself onto him. Then he fucked me doggy and hard...and bred me. Super second session of the night.

17. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

All though I'm the one getting fucked and he cums in my hole I also cum every time I get fucked .......To excited I guess..

18. Si69

It varies with me .....if his cock hits the right spot then I just cum hands free, otherwise if I'm in a position that i can play with myself then I will bring myself off as he fucks me.

And it's often the medium size cocks that hit my prostate best.

19. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I've done that also.....the faster he pumps the faster I jerk off...put them both together wow it feels so good it even hurts..............lol but it's a good hurt.....if that makes sense!

20. Tower69

Tower69 Members

Maybe 9 inches?