POLL: What's the largest penis you've experienced?

Discussion in 'Other Sex Discussions' started by apollo, May 26, 2006.

1. RenmenTout

RenmenTout Member

My own? I haven't been with anyone bigger than me.. besides when I was a kid.. so I guess the biggest besides myself would be a 7-8 category.

Well I'm curious likes this.
  2. 139mikemyers

139mikemyers Member

I have had 2 that were between 8-9 inches. One was white the other black and both were fantastic.

3. Izzy282828

Izzy282828 Guest

biggest one i ever saw was about 8 in and the guy wanted nothing but to bottom haha. it was cool. did him doggie and reached between his legs and held onto his slab while i f*cked him.

4. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

Largest I have had the pleasure of receiving was my boss's cock when I was 19. He was 10 inches and it was glorious. I can still remember the way it hung between his legs as he came from the bathroom naked. I just layed there in bed naked and admired it. He smiled and said, "You like what you see?" I immediately lost my cool and said, "Please fuck me with that beautiful cock. That was the best year. Took me 4 months to get the nerve to accept his offer but once I did I went back for more and more.

5. uncut7in

uncut7in Members

This was on a black guy I met for sex, and was 9-10" long and as thick as a Coke can, I almost dislocated my jaw trying to get my lips round it. Fortunately he was bottom and wanted me to fuck him.

6. Horndog007

Horndog007 Members

8"of pure joy in my butt hole.

7. Horndog007

Horndog007 Members

Made me have anal orgasm

8. hungforyou

hungforyou Members

My wife and I are swingers and also Bi sexual so we do alot of things most couples never dream of. Its no secret among our group of like minded friends that i love cock. Our friend Anthony is hung pretty good, at 9 inches and quite thick is the biggest cock that i have ever had. I have a healthy sex life and always bottom but his cock is the most challenging.

9. hungforyou

hungforyou Members

My regular bud is quite large, I have experienced many men but my current friend is the biggest at 8.5 and very thick. When he is done I know I have been fucked.

10. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Beaten that since - got fucked by a guy with an 11 inch cock - thick too. It did hurt a but when he thrusted but overall I loved it :)

Simon :)

11. Brianlee73kc

Brianlee73kc Members

I've had a few that were 9+ inches. Absolutely gorgeous cocks that knew how to fuck. I admit I was a size queen for awhile.

12. Si69

13. Si69

Amd another nice big cock.....not a record this time but at 9.5 inches and thick it was a very enjoyable fuck. Can't beat a decent sixe hatd thick cock tho having said that i just had a wonderful fuck by a 6inch cock....he sure knew how to use it on my prostate!
    Simon :)

14. Brianlee73kc

Brianlee73kc Members

I hear ya. A good thick 6" cock that can last and has a nice thick load can be awesome. Too big if I hadn't had for awhile can be sheer pain.

15. bibottom

bibottom Members

biggest i had was about 9.5 inches

16. Dav

Dav Members

8"cut

17. bgeasy69

bgeasy69 Members

only had 7 inches in my mouth

18. SaltyDawg

SaltyDawg Members

It looked a baby's arm holding an apple.

19. Windman

Windman Members

The largest was the first to top me. At 8” I do do think I could take one that was larger. As it was as I felt the head go in I had to ask him to pull out and then put it back in nice and slow.
    He was a gentleman and did. One I adjusted I had no problem taking all of it. I don’t know about you guys but the length is not nearly as challenging as girth.
    it only took a minute to adjust and then he worked that glorious cock at his own pace. It was awesome!

20. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

But how long was it after it's encounter with those teeth. :yum::yum::yum::yum: