POLL: What's the largest penis you've experienced?

Discussion in 'Other Sex Discussions' started by apollo, May 26, 2006.

1. the jamie

the jamie Guest

I wonder how many people answered with what had actually happened and not what they WANT to happen.

2. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

in that case, 60 people here want to be fucked by a horse :2thumbsup:

3. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

well i've seen and played & licked one over 10 inches, but didn't let him try - I fucked him. He was nice - tall guy, bout 1.98m.

Personally i prefer one I can get in my mouth. Love it 2nd time round when it grows in your mouth :)

Simon

4. josh3332

josh3332 Guest

I am a top and a bi curious guy I mostly seen guys with small cocks I've never seen a cock over 7 inches

5. born2suckcock

born2suckcock Member

Over the past 10-15 years I've made a large number of trips to bathhouses and public parks to suck off other horny guys. In that time I've probably had sex with 100 different men and I'd say only 2 or 3 of the guys I've sucked off had cocks that were 8" or bigger, maybe 9" being the absolute biggest.

Almost all the guys I've had sex with had cocks that are smaller than 6".

I love reading gay sex stories but when everyone in the story has cocks that are 8 or 9 inches, I get turned off because I know that that is just not true.

6. thathippiekid

thathippiekid Guest

Nine and a half

7. Rick41

Rick41 Member

8 inches,but i prefer sucking guys who are 5 to 7 inches

8. Femme of Violence

Femme of Violence Member

Biggest definitely isn't always best.

9. loveassplay

loveassplay Member

My stepfather had a huge cock.No doubt it was at least 10 inches long but what scared me the first time I saw it was how big the head was and the thickness of it.It didn't take long to learn how to take it all though,hell with no choice it didn't really matter lol.

10. Shey90-

Shey90- Member

I've never measured but I'd suggest 8" probably from a guy I met in a pool centre shower room. It wasn't really the length that was attractive but more so the weight lol.

11. mark2005

mark2005 Guest

Largest one I saw was in a shower. A Samoan flacid and was over 8 and looked like an arm

12. Wombatso

Wombatso Member

I put 6"-7" but I'm not sure really as the biggest cock I've received I never saw. I was blindfolded the whole time and never saw anything. Only felt it but I remember my jaw, throat and arse remembering the experience afterwards. As much as it hurt at first, I found myself missing that cock when it went away. I was pleased when he came back for seconds.

13. Ally_Meme

Ally_Meme Guest

Largest was about 8". He was a uni mate from Brazil full of energy and was at me the whole night until I was so sore I can hardly walk the next day! I swore, never again ... BUT each time he called and wanted sex, I jumped and let him do it again and again and again :-( Ended when he graduated and went back to Brazil.

14. insominac

insominac Guest

I had one just over 7" once. It was very lovely.

15. Resistance isn't futile

Resistance isn't futile Member

I once with this gentleman from brazil.
    It was huge way more than 9 inches. I could not get him in my mouth.

Anyway when it came to penetration I'm glad he wasn't super hard. It was mushy? Rubbery? (I don't have an adjective to describe it) It was a very full feeling and it wasn't bad but I certainly happy he didn't try and pound me with it. (I hate it when a man slams into my cervix.)

edit...
    sorry I just noticed this was in the gay section.

16. Nightbreeder

Nightbreeder Member

The first guy who fucked me had a monster, well over 9". Almost couldn't get it in, and that's after plenty of loosening with a dildo. Great to suck on too. I've been lucky in that regard - all the guys I've slept with were big - but that first guy was something else.

17. DREAMEATER

DREAMEATER Guest

The largest was when I lost my virginity, but I was top. I'd say it was about 8 inches. I remember pulling it out of his pants and being like "Oh my God, (his name)!" and he responds "I call him Big (his name)". I dunno, it was one of those you-had-to-be-there moments.

And the smallest... Well the smallest was smaller than my pinky. It was funny cause he was dating my best friend (a female) at the time, and they were both living in my house, in the basement. The plan was to get drunk and have a threesome with this other female friend of mine - the first girl I've had sex with. It was pretty awkward, and we were on the couch in my garage with the garage door open. Anyway, that didn't work out, so he and I proceeded to get more drunk and have sex in my bed. I remember thinking "Wow... what a small penis". I'd say it was like 2 inches. That was the first time I bottomed, and it didn't hurt at all.

Some time later the best friend I mentioned was talking about how she sucked him off and how he had a huge dick, and I'm just thinking "You're either trying to hide the fact that he has a tiny penis by lying about it, or you haven't seen it."

18. wowzer

wowzer Member

biggest i took was about 8-8 1/2 inches. It was an asian guy i was seeing and it was thin but very long.

19. loveassplay

loveassplay Member

Pain and pleasure go together. He probably really got off with you crying and begging him to stop, most guys would.

20. Nightbreeder

Nightbreeder Member

No, we wouldn't.