POLL: What's the largest penis you've experienced?

Discussion in 'Other Sex Discussions' started by apollo, May 26, 2006.

1. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

Gay guys apparently have bigger dicks than straight guys.

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

On average, and not by much.

Still, an interesting little tidbit for the nature vs nurture debate. I know most of us like to think its all nature, but you hear things like this, makes you wonder.

A guy with a big one has just that little extra trouble getting hard and keeping hard, might make him just a teeny little bit more likely to go gay where performance isnt quite as much an issue

3. Lucryster

Lucryster Member

Biggest for me was bout 8 inches and 2 inches thick. Omg what a fucking I got. Loved it. Was one night stand but we must of fucked 4 times.

4. coolboy

coolboy Member

my first experience was with a 2.5

5. coolboy

coolboy Member

my bigest was 7

6. Daviddd615

Daviddd615 Member

my boy toy is 9.5 its a lot to wrap my mouth around lol... i have given to him i am about 7.5 he screamed. he wants to give, i am deff a little worried lol

7. jammyjam

jammyjam Member

i have a fuckbuddy who's like the exact same. it's amazing. :drool5: perfect length and width for me.

8. SunriseGG

SunriseGG Guest

The first time as an adult I was picked up was by a guy 20 years my junior. He had 11", but just average thickness. The second night we hooked up, I took it all. Didn't hurt at all, but I think it was because he was not thick. We met many times, and always enjoyed each others "company".

9. CJJ44

CJJ44 Member

When I was a teen I had a friend who had every bit of 10" and it was thick as hell, too. At 15 I still had a bit of growing to do, I was a skinny little guy. I think my mouth was still kind of small too because I couldn't get much more than his cock head in my mouth so I'd just tongue and suck on it as I jacked him off. Hmmm, I still remember how good his big cum loads tasted! I wonder now if after sucking hundreds of cocks over the years, how much of his monster cock I'd be able to get into my mouth now.

10. h23456bca

h23456bca Member

biggest cock i've ever rode had to be an easy 11 inches and quite thick. i have a lot of toys that are a hell of a lot bigger than that and i engage in fisting from time to time, so the bigger the cock, the better. as long as he knows how to use it...nothing worse than being with a guy who has a huge dick and has no idea what to do with it.

11. temporary_stay

temporary_stay Member

My biggest was 8.5 long and 2 thick. Tried with him a few times. Lots of groaning and new trying new positions. Didn't have anything around to prep me with except fingers.

12. *kushbaby*

*kushbaby* Member

oops i'm not gay. sorry

13. biguy71

biguy71 Member

I'm just glad that none of the guys I've been with have a dick that's as big as mine, because I couldn't handle that. I don't say this to brag. It's actually kind of a nuisance at times. Women generally like a big dick for vaginal sex, but I've been with both women and men who couldn't take it anally. It really sucks when you're all worked up and ready to go, but you can't get it in without hurting someone.

14. Hierarchy

Hierarchy Member

8 inches, though tbh I like it better 5-7 inches, it's just more comfortable and enjoyable. I do llik sucking big dicks though.

15. mike_on_the_boat

mike_on_the_boat Member

16. amm46001

amm46001 Guest

8" and thick. Very painful when we were having anal but after a while it was ok. And sucking it was hot!

17. brendonkd13

brendonkd13 Guest

mine is about 7 inches and 2 inches thick but the biggest ive ever been with was about 5 inches and half an inch thick so i barely got pleasure

18. the jamie

the jamie Guest

biggest i've taken was about 9x6, before that i had taken 8 a few times and loved it so i tried moving up haha. it was great, had to start very slow, but i was able to last a pretty long time, long enough for him to cum.

definitely fun, but something i couldn't do regularly haha.

19. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

It seems that 60 people need to learn the difference between a human being and a horse.

20. Invisible Soul

Invisible Soul Burning Angel

lol