Poll: What do men think of breast implants?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Kista, Sep 27, 2010.

1. gt30743

gt30743 Members

I prefer natural in whatever size they originally came in.

2. DappaDon

DappaDon Members

If they aren't too big. Hate the giant fake tits

3. Maturemale

Maturemale Visitor

Well in my opinion, i believe a woman should have the ones that God gave them Real in other words

4. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

Natural all the way. Big or small, I simply love them all.

5. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Since I am a titt man, I look at all breast. If they look fake,It’s OK. However, I like natural breast and really like more mature senior women titts. Some sag but that Ok with me.

6. C3po

C3po Members

I like tits that are natural, that said tits that have deflated and look like pancakes could use some help with a lift. I want my wife to have the perkies tits in the rest home when we finally get there.

7. Panama Jack

We are a senior couple and are very sexually active. That said, my wife has always had 38D and at times 38DD’s. She just recently had a lift. They are now firm,perky and the nipples are hard. No silicone,just au natural. We both love the results. Just a very small bit of reduction to even them out. The Doctor did some really nice work. He had to realign the nipple placement. They now point straight out, and under a thin shirt look amazing. She is really proud of herself and loves to show them a little. Your never too old. My wife is proof.

8. NakedGator

NakedGator Members

I generally prefer small, natural breasts but I have seen (and admired) some very lovely breasts that had been augmented

9. CalebDume

CalebDume Members

I am not a fan of implants.

10. Panama Jack

My wife and I have a good friend(age 50)that has had two implant surgeries. I have never actually seen them but have felt them many times. She never wears a bra. They do feel firm. For me maybe too firm.
    My wife(61)on the other hand is well endowed and needed a breast lift, no implants. She had the doctor tighten them and realign the nipple placement. She now has a really nice set of 38’s, that has a ski slope shape with her nipples pointing straight out in front. They feel wonderful and look great.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  11. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I don't like them. Natural breasts of any size look and certainly feel better to me.

BoyToy69 likes this.