Poll: What do men think of breast implants?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Kista, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Kista

Kista Member

Check my profile pictures, I have one with before. I was barely an A, not sure on the size now.. should be a C, maybe a small D. Im 100-105lbs, 5'2".

Not sure whether she had saline implants those tend to feel less real. As well as, the amount of time she had them, the longer it is, the more real they feel. I went back at a month to work just to show them, girls said they felt like "PMS" boobs.. lmao. Dunno what that means.. But okay.

2. Yazzz

Yazzz Member

My girl has A's and is 5'5 like 110-115 lbs. She is a bit more petite than you though and it looks right on her figure. You're a bit more voluptuous in the lower body so I think the implants probably did make your figure look more balanced?

The girl with fake boobs I knew ... best way I can describe it is if you flex your ass cheek as hard as you can and then grab it - that's what her boobs felt like - like a thin layer of fat over something really hard.

3. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

if she's happy I know she'll make me happy!

4. King Arthur

King Arthur Member

Natural boobs are better.

5. allfun

allfun Banned

My wife had saline inplants, she went from a B to a full D cup. Her only regret was that she had to wait so long to get it done. We both love the twins. People need to do what ever it takes to make you feel good about yourself, and if that means implants then do it.
    I have seen some on TV that really look bad, you can see the sack when they lean over. My wife had hers done about seven years ago by a very good surgen and you can't tell that she has implants. Do it and be proud of them.They do not feel hard either.

6. hornyjohn

hornyjohn Member

Girls if you think your too small up top, feel insecure or like they need to be enhanced, please DON'T do it. Most guys can spot fake ones a mile away and most are not good looking. I do not like anything that is not homegrown. Sure I like big boobs, but I would much rather have a natural b cup over a pair of hard plastic super-size inflatables. Ladies, stay natural and learn to love your bodies.

7. King of Zanzabar

King of Zanzabar Member

Isn't the question really:

Would you prefer "perfect" enhanced/augmented breasts, or less-than-perfect natural ones?

I've seen some pretty ugly, saggy breasts in my time, and cosmetic surgery has done wonders to improve the appearance of them, which in turn improved my girlfriend's self-esteem and self-confidence.

8. dynamohumm

dynamohumm Member

So big boobs on a petite frame is the "natural look"? lmao

9. Razor50

Razor50 Member

Small boobs are great. It is sad that so many women feel complied to get boob jobs due to advertising and childish attitudes of so many guy guys. There is definatly a place for boob jobs, such as following surgery or for genuine corrective reasons.

I hope that you stay as you are :)

10. Spoooner

Spoooner Member

Sadly, Kista did have the surgery :( . She had posted some G rated pics that didn't look all that bad (dammit!)...

11. Titan_1600

Titan_1600 Member

Personally, I prefer natural breasts, but there's nothing wrong with implants if they look right. The problem I've found with most women who get implants is that they don't fit their body frame.

12. getting_older

getting_older Guest

natural is beautiful!

13. RichardHertz

RichardHertz Guest

Fakes are nice to look at but naturals feel way better big or small.

14. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Really?

They often look so.. balloony.

15. RickyRicardo

RickyRicardo Member

I prefer natural breasts, hands down.

16. RenmenTout

RenmenTout Member

i prefer all natural.

17. PEACEFUL LIBRA

PEACEFUL LIBRA DAMN RIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

All natural who wants a barbie

18. kairilove

kairilove Member

Mine are big so I have no need of fake ones :D. I don't really have a preference as long as they look good. And really I don't care about size, big ones and little ones are both fun for me, but I don't have a a penis so that might effect my opinion. no matter which you prefer there are sexy ones and nasty ones.

19. OptimisticFutureBlues

OptimisticFutureBlues Member

Problem with fakes is...I don't want to know if they are fake. First of all I don't really want to hang with a woman who's priorities in life include a multi thousand dollar 'enhancement' to their body when they could have spent that money on actually bettering themselves.

Second if she DOES tell me, I can no longer touch them and sex is COMPLETELY out of the question.. My mind gets filled with these images of bloody scalpels, separated lines showing where to make the incision, the excess tissue that has to be removed to make way for the silicon, the amount of money that was poured into the endeavor, and then I get pissed because the surgeon who was working on your selfish 'enhancement' could have been working some place else to save lives. The whole subject rubs me the wrong way.

I want a woman with a head on her shoulders not silicon in her chest. Natural...PLEASE.

20. tailspinner

tailspinner Guest

natural please and not too big perhaps that is why i like natural the women take the implants way too big although if it was a choice of big plastic implanted boobs or nothing i'll love the big implanted boobs