Poll: Swallow on the first date?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by yamaguchim, Apr 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cathy22

cathy22 Member

if she would do this on a first date you better not touch her, lol.

2. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

always swallow its rude to spit

Summer Likes It likes this.
  3. captainstabin24

captainstabin24 Member

how many people here had a one night stand but thinks this question is preposterous. Its happened on a occasion.

4. xxnurselifexx

xxnurselifexx Member

No i definitely would not. To be honest I've never heard of such a goal.

5. Duvaltongue

Duvaltongue Guest

Does someone you barely knew count? I got a hummer once at a bar I frequented from a waitress. She had worked there for a while and one night we heard a couple at another table talking about going down on each other when she was taking my order. We both looked at each other and giggled and she replied, "Well, most guys don't like to go down on women in my experience." I looked back up at her and replied, "Well, I'm not most guys." She kind of giggled and we didn't say much as I was with a couple of guys watching a game. When they left I went over to give her a tip and she actually said, "You serious back there earlier?" I smiled as I thought she was just being a tease and said, "Yeah, dead serious." Though she had worked there for a while I had only had contact with her as a patron with a couple of giggles and giving her my order. Next thing I know she's telling me to meet her out back in the parking lot. The place had nearly cleared out and she showed up and took my hand and walked me over to a van. I stopped her and said, "What are we doing and where are we going?" She said to her place which was only a couple of blocks over. When we arrived she didn't even say anything and just started peeling off her clothes. I was stunned and just stood there and watched her for a moment. She finally giggled and said she was calling me on it. I've always like my women with some bush and hers looked damned inviting. She walked over and looked me right in the eye and asked me flat out, "Well, you want it or what?" I started shedding my clothes as fast as I could and before I knew it I had her on the bed with her legs spread and me lapping at her sweetness like I was a starving man. I don't remember how long I was diving but she eventually pulled me up by the hair and told me she couldn't take it any more as she had cum five times. She then rolled me over and blew me. She didn't even flinch and gulped my load right down when I came. She then got up and said I had to go because she had to go back to the bar and clean up. I eventually went home grinning from ear to ear. We never did follow up with more sexual antics but we always seemed to give other nodding looks in silence before she finally moved on. That's a nice memory.

mer0806 likes this.
  6. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

I don't know. From a female perspective -- I'm wondering why she never hit you up again -- did she not like it that much? Was she not impressed by the package? If it was good, a woman always wants more.
    .....just sayin. Personal experience and common consensus among my female peers. We don't let it get away that easy.
    Oh, sexy story by the way, except for the 'bush' part, that's gross.

7. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

The first dates I had, it never happened
    But with some fwb I trusted to be clean and I knew I was clean as well, I had some who gave me oral as foreplay, some to swallow me.
    Some, no oral on first encounter
    No oral? So freaking what!
    I had fun, I was as SATISFIED, enough said.
    Sure it’s fun but it’s rather selfish and immature to expect it to happen. If it does and the partner likes doing it, great.
    Fuck! ....... just be god damned happy you had some type of action and pleasure FFS!!!

8. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I have, yes. But first of all I would have to agree to have sex on the first date, which I have done often. Secondly, I would have to have oral sex on the first date, which I have also done often. Suffice it to say, if I'm performing oral sex, first date or not, I'm swallowing.

warm, Menty, amb5734 and 3 others like this.
  9. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Not something I have ever encountered.

10. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

For me it never was an option. If a first date, or a pickup, ended with sex, it was basically fucking. BJ's were introduced later.

11. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I've had many dozen first date blow jobs and it is difficult to rememeber one that didn't swallow.

12. Just for fun

Good point. I have a question for you. What would prompt a girl whom I just met or was on a first date with to ask me if she could blow me? I have had several such encounters. Here are 2 examples.

I was working as plain clothes security at an under 21 non alcohol get together for kids. It was mostly hispanic kids. I walked into the vacant kitchen area and was followed by a very attractive girl who looked to be about 20 years old. She did not speak English very well. She said, "Can I be bad with you?" I said "como? (what)" She pointed at my crotch and then her mouth. I asked, "how old are you?" She said 16. I said fuck no.

Then on a first date a girl and I ate at a very nice restaurant. We had a non sexual usual first date conversation. We drove there in separate cars. As we exited the restaurant she said can we continue our discussion in your car. I had a car larger than hers. So we did. After some talking she was about to go then she said, "do you mind if I give you a blow job?" It shocked me but I said, "I don't see why not." That relationship turned into many 3 somes and lasted about 2 years.

What is it? Is it a sexual addiction? is it just free thinkers who do whatever they choose to do? If you have an idea I'd love to hear it.

13. Just for fun

If I get head on the first date it is up to her. Once it is out of me I don't care what she does with it.

smape likes this.
  14. Summer Likes It

Summer Likes It Banned

I always swallow and I have sucked Cock on a lot of first dates . They never complained .:yum::yum:

Altman and Micheal9 like this.
  15. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I’ve never had a first date go that well!

Summer Likes It likes this.
  16. Summer Likes It

Summer Likes It Banned

Sometimes its just giving head , there is no date .

Micheal9 likes this.
  17. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I would do the same for a woman.

18. Just for fun

yes it is an experience without a heading called date. Just do it for the enjoyment of being alive and able.

19. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My very first date ever resulting in car petting session in front that continued in the back seat. She went down on me and swallowed. I thought ALL blowjobs were like that. Boy was I wrong. I will say that any woman I meet now that I'm older will swallow if they suck. I don't think I've been spit out in years, even with a first timer or stranger. Not sure if it's because the women I see are older or if times have changed.

warm likes this.
  20. Flash73

Flash73 Guest

I have never had a first date blowjob much less have her swallow on the first date. However, I am from a much older generation and that just might be why.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.