POLL: Official Penis Size Survey

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by apollo, Aug 1, 2005.

1. Almost Done

Almost Done Member

3.5 inches. Explains the 62 sexless years.

Gossermer likes this.
  2. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

Not true. Its about personality. Not penis size
    Geez a guy with a 1" can have sex with girls if he has a good personality. Think the whole big penis thing is a guys concern

3. Python 8

Python 8 Members

8" x 4.5" circumference . Never knew it was above average because I never looked around the shower room .

Gossermer likes this.
  4. NISKUNUDIST

NISKUNUDIST Member

7.25" long and 5.5" girth when Hard. 4" long and 4.5" girth when flaccid. Well above average

Gossermer likes this.
  5. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Duh ! 5.5" circumference not 4.5 . Had a hard time bending the ruler around it . lol

Gossermer and BiJoe like this.
  6. BiJoe

BiJoe Newbie

Seven inches of pleasure---
    Seven inches of pleasure
    Seven inches going home
    Somebody must have measured
    All the way down the old bone

Gossermer likes this.
  7. Gossermer

Gossermer Members

6” long 5-1/2 around I think it’s been awhile since I measured

8. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

Oh dear all these size freaks are making my dick feel smaller! It's 4 & 3/4' hard (I could never quite get the tape measure to show 5") My how I have tried. Soft it varies depends on my activity + room temp plus other things but on average 3"
    My 2nd wife used to say my cock may look small but it feels big! as lots of guys during intercourse loose their hardness.
    We fucked a lot the marriage only lasted 3 years but enjoyable. She was a Playboy Bunny at the London Playboy Club.
    Now on my 3rd marriage and size has never been an issue to any of my partners, but then again the women that I married were all far to polite to bring up size when they new I had an issue with my lack of size. Taking showers with the men at sports clubs was my biggest worry, I hated it. Despite the risk of humiliation I/we have been life-long nudists, so there you go you can enjoy looking at others whilst your own member shrivels in the cold.

jball45, thepapasmurph and Gossermer like this.
  9. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

About 5 to 5.5.

Gossermer likes this.
  10. Michael Sutherland

Michael Sutherland Members

A little bit above 6”

Gossermer likes this.
  11. Jesse49

Jesse49 Members

6 1/2 inches

Gossermer likes this.
  12. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

7 3/4" along the top. 9 1/2" along the bottom (I've seen posts about some men measuring the bottom since on thrusting, that part goes in too..just not measuring the scrotum). A little over 6" in circumference. When erect, the ends of a dollar bill wrapped around it don't quite meet. Maybe a quarter inch gap. I suspect that it's a lot smaller in the early stages of a blowjob and a little bigger just about the time I'm ready to release. She says she can feel it grow just before I give it up so I have no idea what the "final" size is. I won't try it either. She'll want to pull it out and measure and that would be a let down.

PrettyToni likes this.
  13. Sig88

Sig88 Guest

I’m 4.5” long NBP and a little over 5 BP but I prefer the former as it’s more accurate.

I know most studies use the averages size but I’d be really curious what the median size is as that would be a lot more accurate, just like with income.

Poplo. likes this.
  14. Maturemale

Maturemale Members

The last that i knew when erect it was seven inches and the girth was five and a half inches around, Oh i am only five foot two and a half inches tall, and my wife is about five foot eight

PrettyToni likes this.
  15. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

Just goes to show you don't have to be tall to be big where it counts!
    I'm very envious of your package but still I'm thankful for my 6'-2" in height, my wife also (thank goodness) likes tall men although she herself is 5' - 31/2" and yes she values her extra 1/2"! being mentioned!
    I would appreciate any extra length to my shrivelled up package and I have been waiting for 80 years for a growth spurt down there!

Maturemale likes this.
  16. Maturemale

Maturemale Members

Well i always thought that mine was small, It is not what we have it is how we use it Besides even if we are on the short side , there are other things to perform on our wives or partners , It is called being a good lover and willing to try different things in life

Last edited: Nov 18, 2021
  17. Betterelectric

Betterelectric Members

So...I just measured it fully erect with caliper gauge. It. sexactly 12.129" long when fully erect.

Poplo. and PrettyToni like this.
  18. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

6.5 cut

19. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

20. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Ah, this keeps going and going, and going.
    Well, in that spirit mine growing, growing, and growing.

Jeezus!!!! My measuring tape is not long enough …… when I roll up my penis and bundle it up I put it in a large bag and walk with my legs spread far apart.