Poll: Guys, what best describes your wife?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by kenny9990, Feb 8, 2013.

1. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Spouse-person rates a #2. Though her one previous did her, by my calculation, 380-400 times in all three openings.

Python 8 likes this.
  2. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

I would say # 3 for my wife. 7 men have had her, including me. She would fuck on the first date, so she had some one night stands. Or she didn't even need a date. The first time we did it, we started out individually in a group, and were together before the end of the night. But we had known each other for 4 years before that. She loves sex and is quite free in showing her body–modesty is not in her DNA.

3. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Yes, a man can usually double the number of prior partners the woman admits to. In that case, with my wife, it would be 12 men before me. But I'm inclined to think she was truthful about the 6 she owned up to. Or, at least, almost truthful.

4. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

What described my wife would be kinky, flirtatious looking for a good time:p

Python 8 likes this.
  5. bored home

bored home Senior Member

None of the above!!!

6. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

Wife was with only one other guy before me. We have been together over 20 years and she has been steadily become more receptive to fucking other men. She has gone from telling me it is just a fantasy to where she actually wants to do it. Same with women. Her lesbian tendencies have gotten much stronger.

Deejay88 likes this.
  7. oldguynurse

As I'd posted above, "Spouse-person rates a #2. Though her one previous did her, by my calculation, 380-400 times in all three openings."

Just by chance, earlier this afternoon, I made a passing-comment about a hand sanitizer's 'squirting tip', and in an obviously teasing tone said, "Oh that's right, you've only had two "squirting tips" to deal with. Without thinking she said, "more than that". That stopped me and I said, "Um, no, it's just been me and that guy Tom.... (there was no response from her). So I said, "Ok, later this evening we're going to talk more about this.", quickly changed the subject and went on talking about other things.

Now, understand she's always been ultra-reluctant to tell me about her past with that one guy (who fucked her about 4 times a week for almost 3 years). But that hadn't started until she was 27 yrs old. What's never been talked about, and I've always wondered about, is what she'd been doing before then, for the six years from when she was 21 to 27 yrs old, and living by herself 4 of those years.

I intend to pursue the topic later this evening, and shamelessly ply her with alcohol (she rarely drinks). I may get blocked completely again, but we'll see.

Romper and Paulievcvc like this.
  8. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

I couldn't agree more. Only one man, other than me, has ever fucked my wife, and that wasn't until after we'd been married for six years. He was a close friend (to both my wife and I) and I arranged for them to fuck. (Well, I arranged it as a threesome, but mainly I wanted to see someone else fuck my wife on a regular basis.) Once they'd started, he fucked her at least 2 times, and more like 3 times a week. At one point, I was encouraging them to make fucking a daily ritual, but couldn't quite accomplish that. As it stood, that relationship lasted a little over half a year and (based on my fuzzy mental math) he fucked her a total of somewhere around 90-100 times, mostly while I watched. (I loved watching him fuck her and, even though we're both in our 60s, I still get aroused thinking about the idea of another man, preferably a young handsome black guy who's hung like a horse, fucking her to exhaustion.)

I've always wished that somewhere in the range of 3-6 guys had fucked her before we met, and maybe 3 or 4 times that number after we got married. (Like I said, I love watching another guy fuck my wife.) Also, I've regretted that we never found another couple to start swapping with. There was one couple that might have been a good choice but the guy had dated my wife a few times before I met her and she told me that she'd gotten a "bad vibe" from him. She said that she'd have broken up with him even if I hadn't come along and added that the thought of being "intimate" with him made her really uncomfortable. (She might have been right. After we got married, he proposed to, and married my wife's college roommate. Not too long after they got married, the roommate confided in my wife that she felt sort of like a "consolation prize". We lost touch with them years ago and I don't know if the marriage lasted.)

9. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

10. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

So, did you have a talk with her?

11. oldguynurse

Well, last night we had a windstorm come through here and a 6" x 7' limb fell on her SUV and caved in the roof, cracked the windshield and ripped the side mirror off. So I didn't think it was quite the right time to bring up the topic of previous sexual partners. <grin>

However, years ago, I found a daily-planner of hers from many years ago in the mid '70s when she was living alone. It was mostly blank, but with entries every few pages saying, "Gary did $40" or "Robert did $30". There were about 8-9 entries like this, each with a male name and amounts ranging from $25 to $40. About every week or two there was an entry like these. The last entry was "Tom did $40". Now that's the name of the guy she got into the 3 yr relationship with. I stored it away with the idea of bringing it up later in our marriage. Unfortunately, now I can't find where I put it. No, it's not definitive, but it's certainly curious. A nice-looking, mid-twenties, single female living alone, no girlfriends, working in the daytime...... hmmm. Wish I could find that damn book now and ask questions. Especially after her hesitancy about 'squirting tips'.

Paulievcvc likes this.
  12. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Interesting post. I’ve described my wife and I several times in different posts so here goes again. I actually feel that she is very different than the comments about wives I’ve read so far.

We’ve been together 23 years and she and I are totally open with each other about our sex lives from the 2nd or 3rd date.

She told me she had dated and lived with black guys for many years. She loves their culture among other things. She has been triple penetrated many times during those years. She was the only white person working in a black night club for years and lived with the owner.

She was a Las Vegas call girl for a time and has shared many stories with me. Never been arrested. Her customers were all set up with the concierge who were among the more expensive suites or comped rooms for the high dollar gamblers and over seas travelers like Japan and China. Never a problem.

On our 2nd or 3rd date she suggested we masturbate together without touching each other . I think she just wanted to see my dick before taking the sex sep. I’ll explain if you ask.

We feel we are playing house experiencing each other rather than in a relationship. We have told each other if you want to fuck around with whatever sex,(we’re both bi) just let the other know and she or I will take off for the weekend and the other can fuck in our home nice and safe. Also we promise to video the scene. It has not happened yet probably never will but there it is.

We play a lot of play acting. Strap on with yogurt and she dresses up like a guy and tells me to blow her or she fucks me. She will dress like a street whore and put yogurt up her yaya and tell me to clean up her night’s work.

That’s her in a nut shell folks. Oh and she has a nice ass as per the 29 likes so far she has gotten from all of you.

Paulievcvc likes this.
  13. Dreamer of Dreams

Dreamer of Dreams Members

My wife is a 5. She's tried to count, but couldn't remember them all. I think she finally guessed around 50 to 60. Doesn't bother me at all.

oldguynurse likes this.
  14. Dreamer of Dreams

Dreamer of Dreams Members

Nice. My wife is similar, but she won't let me share her.

15. Python 8

Python 8 Members

But then again.......I could be wrong !

16. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Mine was a 5 The Vegas town pump for a high price. But when she worked at the African American Club she became a pleasure seeker and did DP and TP for free pretty often just for the pleasure. This girl does what she wants, when she wants and follows no rules.

17. maineiac

maineiac Members

She was (is) a big party girl out for a good time--lots and lots of lovers--15+

All after we got married and got to watch

Alonso376 likes this.
  18. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

She's a 2

It's taken a while, but we've opened doors she never knew existed :D

19. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

Invisible..since i dont have one. Lol. But no complaints i enjoy my space. Marriage would take that away

20. oldguynurse

Working on something similar with oral here. Taking awhile, but there are signs of interest.