Poll! Genders Survey

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by Sininabin, Mar 20, 2005.

?

What is your gender and sexuallity?

1. Gay

6 vote(s)
    6.2%
  2. Lesbian

5 vote(s)
    5.2%
  3. Bi-male

53 vote(s)
    54.6%
  4. Bi-female

9 vote(s)
    9.3%
  5. straight-male

21 vote(s)
    21.6%
  6. straight-female

3 vote(s)
    3.1%
  1. jen910

jen910 Senior Member

straight female here.

2. joystick2

joystick2 Member

i'm a bi male, but i love sucking cock more than eating pussy.

Paulievcvc and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  3. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

If you have a preference for sucking cock over eating pussy, then you're DEFINITELY a gay leaning "bi" guy

cumlover19622 likes this.
  4. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

This poll is in the gay section and nobody admits to being gay?!

weird.... im on the gay end of bisexual nowadays and much prefer to meet gay guys for sex; most bisexuals are in hiding and cheating on their respective partners and thus have so many hangups. I just love sex and fucking without all the palava.

Simon :)

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  5. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

I could be gay because I don't date many women. But then, I am only interested in men's cocks and could never be in a romantic relationship with a man.

6. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Maybe you're homoflexible if you almost exclusively have gay sex, and enjoy cock that much, but still find women to be sexually attractive, and occasionally have a roll in the hay with females.

7. Bicaptain My Captain

Or I could just be a horny old man.

BeachBum57 likes this.
  8. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

That's true, but who says you have to be "old" to be horny ? HAHA

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  9. Bicaptain My Captain

Well, getting old is not an option -- I'm there. Horny has been a lifelong experience.

10. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I hear that. I've always been a horndog, but as I get older, my need/desire to have another serious romantic/intimate gay relationship gets stronger and stronger. I had 1 serious gay relationship in my early 20's, and a few less serious sexual relationships with men since then (I'm NOT the type to hook up with just anyone, I have to get to know the person first).

I actually knew I was interested and found guys to be sexually attractive (at around 10 years old) before I realized I was into women as well (didn't have my first real female crush till I was a freshman in high school). While I didn't act on my homosexual needs/desires till I was 21, I did sporadically date a few different females in my teens, and while I definitely had fun with the ladies, it always kinda felt like "something was missing" when I was in a relationship with a female. Ironically, whenever I've been in a gay relationship, I didn't even think about women in a sexual way (not that I didn't find women to be attractive), because from my very first gay experience/relationship, I quickly realized what had been "missing". The first time I kissed, made out with, and was naked with another guy just seemed right, and TOTALLY natural. I also got that "butterflies in my stomach" that I hadn't felt with any female to that point. I also quickly came to the conclusion that I could be just as (if not more) happy, satisfied and fulfilled being with a man as I ever have been with a woman (and yes, this includes my wife). However, whenever I've been in a relationship with a woman, including my wife, my gay NEEDS/desires have never faded, and like I said, as I get older, my desire for another serious romantic/intimate gay relationship only gets stronger and stronger (I've heard this is pretty common amongst bisexual guys, especially the married bisexual guys)

I absolutely LOVE my wife more than anything in the world, and really can't imagine a future without her... But in all honesty, if my marriage were to ever fail and I was single again, I can almost certainly say I'd persue a gay lifestyle, and would only date/have sexual relationships with men. I enjoy being in a romantic/intimate/sexual relationship with another man that much.

In an ideal world, I would remain married to my wife, and also persue a long-term gay relationship with a special man (my wife knows I'm bisexual, so there would be no secrets. She's also bisexual, so she'd be free to persue a lesbian relationship if she so desired, just like she has that freedom now, and always has), and try to keep my gay relationship separate from my marriage, and vice versa. I don't know the overall probability/plausibility of maintaining 2 separate relationships, especially my straight marriage AND a long-term loving gay relationship, but in an ideal world, that's how I like to envision the future.

11. Elderberry

Elderberry Members

Bi male. Been with a good many women but one day saw that my heart had not been in it., not even one who was an amazing wife for a few yers and later one who was a fantastic lover for a few months. At the same moment I saw that I fell in love with guys. That's when I knew I may as well have been gay but it just hadn't gone like that.

12. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

Bisexual for sure can share the sexual pleasure with either

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  13. TanekRune

TanekRune Members

Bi-male is the closest I can get lmao. Genderqueer pansexual, I suppose? I literally don't care what gender I am or you are. Not even a factor in my world, we're all just electrical impulses running a biological suit. Do your thing and be good to yourself and others. Self-confidence is sexy ~

14. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Bi guy here. I've been struggling with my attraction to the same sex for a few decades, and acknowledged my bisexuality a year ago. I do prefer the ladies, but since that has never gone too well for me and I "officially" like guys I am concentrating on the same sex for the most part. I am very eager to start having sex with men and enjoying the adventure of exploring the pleasure only another man (or multiple men lol) can give me.

15. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Bisexual married (to a woman) guy here. To be completely honest though, my sexual preference is about 65% men 35% women.

I've always imagined/and continue to dream about having a long-term, meaningful gay relationship with a special guy.

16. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

Male here. 99.5% straight back in my early 20s. I'm 49 now and consider myself 99.5% gay at this point. And fucking loving it.

17. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Just how big are you...................?

18. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

I dunno. Maybe 6 inches

19. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Love to see it................

20. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I answered the poll honestly as my wife and I consider me to be bi-sexual. That is the opinion of us and the bi-sexual (m/f) couple we have an ongoing relationship with. Nobody outside our relationship knows of our sexual preferences nor do any of us find it necessary to inform anyone of our choices. The four of us enjoy having sex with each other whether it's male/female, male/female/female, female,/male/male, male/male, or female, female and sometimes male/male/female/female. We find pleasure in the sex each of us provides each other whether it's with a male of a female. When an urge strikes any of us we act upon it and enjoy it.