Poll: Did you have sex with your spouse on your first date? Did it help or hinder?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by kenny9990, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I met my wife when she was a senior in high school at the age of 17!

2. Visexual

Visexual Member

We met on a blind date and, no, we didn't. Two days later we did. So, until about 7 years ago we celebrated three anniversaries. Our blind date, our fucking, and our wedding. Five or six years ago I stopped mentioning the second one because it simply brought up a bad though.

3. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

We has sex on our first date and I broke her cherry! She was a virgin then!

4. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

For you, for her, or for both? What was bad about it and why did it change from being an "OK" thought?

5. Visexual

Visexual Member

For 40 years it was a fun anniversary that involved reenactments. When it became just a reminder of our lost intimacy, it wasn't something to celebrate.

6. angie1984

angie1984 Members

I’m single but i’ve had sex in a first date

7. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Deleted content of duplicate posting.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
  8. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We fooled around on our first date, about 8 hours into it, and she wanted to have sex then. I said "no" by telling her that I was having a wonderful time and I didn't want her to feel any shame or regret the next day. She took my meaning, and we backed-off that night.

I think it worked out well not to have had sex the night of our first date, but I'll never know because one can't live the same moment twice and in two different ways.

Things might have worked out just as well between us if we had done it, but I still think things worked out better the way they actually happened. We had a very nice second date that started several hours later, the next morning.

9. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

We met at dance in London, she looked stunning a figure hugging dress which showed off her assets. We stayed together all evening, I remembered while dancing my hand strayed down and felt her arse, she told me that was out of bounds at the moment. I thought after that move that I would never see her again but we dated many times did have sex a month later and been married for 25 years

10. hottieshubby

hottieshubby Members

Yes. I de-flowered her mouth, pussy and ass. She loved it.

11. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Her cherry was broke way before I met her and yes we had sex the night I first met her and she was well broken in by then! I knew then I had met one hot mama!

12. Oldiebutgoodie

Oldiebutgoodie Members

Not on first but on the third. That was 31 years ago. Been monogamous at her request ever since. When you have the best there is no need to shop around:grinning:.

patmandu22 likes this.
  13. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Hey that's great ....!

14. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

Past 30 now too. The first time we were alone together my wife said she’d like for me to undress and service her orally and that I should not expect that to be reciprocated. So I did and we’re still together.

15. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

What a woman! She got what she wanted!

patmandu22 likes this.
  16. joshhill5404

joshhill5404 Members

Not the first date. Almost but just kissing and some fondling. Maybe the second or third time we hung out. Went to a local lake at night. Sitting on the tailgate she threw me back and undid my pants. Blew me for a little bit. I never came. Returned the favor. Then the next day we finally fucked.

17. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Your both naughty but isn't fun!

18. chad33705

chad33705 Members

first date just kissed. second date we were making out and she pulled my cock out of my shorts and jerked me off in her car and I blew the biggest load in a tshirt she had in her car that belonged to her ex. third date she started blowing me in a parked car and a cop came up to the car and here it was an old friend. next day she took me back to her place she gave me the best blowjob of my life she used minty chapstick and she slurped every drop. her roommate walked in and saw me completely hard what a great first meeting. she was pretty cute too and was like if you 2 don't work out hit me up.

19. The Shark

The Shark Members

Not the first date, but we had sex on our third date.

We've been happily married for almost 9 years, together for almost 13 in total. It definitely hasn't hurt anything.

20. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

She had the hots for you then and still does.................