Polish woodstock festival and hippie pilgrimage

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by Manolao, May 10, 2004.

1. Manolao

Manolao Member

hey people!!!

do you remember the wonderful thread made by Sunangel about the Polish woodstock???

who is going to come?

30th and 31st of July... in a town at the border between Poland and Germany...

I hope Sunangel will come back soon to post all the info again!!!

I have lost ALL!!! don't remember how to spell the names of the towns for the festival and pilgrimage... Kostrycin.. maybe...

2. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Senior Member

hey, im part polish. all the more reason for me to come over seas!

3. Manolao

Manolao Member

ahh... really?? u did not tell to me before! nice!!!

so... are u perhaps planning to come over to visit your homeland??? :)

4. wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77 The Wiz

I just got an email from her and she is sad her pics were all lost. I have most of them and am sending them to her. Go online and put polish woodstock in as as search it will come up. If not email me and I will send it to you! Peace My Brother-The Wiz

5. wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77 The Wiz

"So live your life that fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no man about his religion; respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Always give a word or sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, or even a stranger if in a lonely place. Show respect to all people, but grovel to none. When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life and strength. Give thanks for your food and the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks; the fault lies in yourself. When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Live you life so that when you sing your death song, you will die like a hero who is going home with no shame to meet the Creator and your family."
    Tecumseh "Shooting Star of the Shawnee"

6. Manolao

Manolao Member

I found her email now.. but I dunno if it is the right one...

but the thread about polish woodstock has gone... or? I have tried to find it.. but nope! :-(

7. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

Hey, where is Sunangel? I miss her.

8. Manolao

Manolao Member

9. aZa

aZa Member

then there is a Polish Festival in upstate NY that tries very har to present alternative Polish and Polish American entertainment. UNFORTUNATELY, the promoter (me) can't seem to reach the people who are interested in jazz, rock, Polish films (English subtitles), etc. I seem to only reach the Polka crowd. If you were compelled to go to the Polish woodstock, please consider the PolishFest alternative!! www.polishfest-ny.org!

10. PapaJimH

PapaJimH Member

VOODSTOCKSKI! ;)