Police/Thugs raid/beat/harass family at 2am... YUP -- This is Amerika!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dude111, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

2. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I have absolutely zero respect for the police.

None. Zilch. Nada.

I don't care if there's "good cops." They still blindly serve a tyrannical system that is slowly enslaving us.

So when I hear that a cop is offed by some thug, I find it hard to be sympathetic. Live by the sword, die by the sword, as they say.

I feel the same way about idiots who join the military. They have not a fucking clue as to how they're being used simply as pawns.

None of what is happening could be happening if it wasn't for these little Hitlers in uniform.

4. Sig

Sig Senior Member

So, more talk and no action?

5. Pressed_Rat

What can anyone do at this point? It's too late. Let everything go to hell.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

I dont see the problem here.. When the police knock., answer, tell them to leave.. dont stand behind the door acknowledging their presence ..

tell you something about semi organized gangs in the hood. They removed house numbers, change them, change street signs - - and probably the case here too..

7. hillbillyhippy

hillbillyhippy Member

All I hear is the guy saying its an illegal raid...where is the proof? And pressed rat, hmmm nice to know people in the military keep you able to say such things. They are still human beings, and by the way every system is corrupt and has its bad apples, thats why they need discipline. So a perfectly nice cop, who is protecting you a good one...gets shot and killed PROTECTING SOMEONE IN A ROBBERY you aren't gonna feel sympathetic. lol remember that when they don't help your ass

8. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Pick up a rifle and fight?

9. bosnian420

bosnian420 Member

the russian mafia pays about 50k a cop while the cartel and others pay maybe up to 50k soo thats about a 100k a cop bagged for all you inspiring peoples

10. hillbillyhippy

hillbillyhippy Member

oh yeah, and the mother had a fucking warrant, lol

11. Pressed_Rat

Bullshit.

The military is being trained to be used AGAINST us.

12. hillbillyhippy

hillbillyhippy Member

and you call me paranoid....why don't you take a look at some statistics. Look up the oath keepers.....

13. hillbillyhippy

hillbillyhippy Member

the mother had a warrant, its called aiding a fugitive from justice...fucking deal with it.

14. hillbillyhippy

hillbillyhippy Member

Oh and I am sure you have military members in your family, veterans are big supporters of the constitution, my cousin was in the army dick....last time i checked they didn't train him to attack American Citizens....

15. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

there's pigs and there's cops.

pigs are there to cop a power trip

cops are there to to help

there's a lot of grey area in between too

I didn't watch all of this video. The video is not shown continuously, so not only do we not see what happened before the video started, we don't see events in between.

If the cops show up at your door and say they've got a warrant, you've got to let them in. If telling the cops that they've got the wrong address was sufficient reason to prevent them from entering a home, then pretty much anyone who has been served a warrant would say the same thing.

Calling 911 and demanding the police captain show up to oversee the police isn't going to work either for the same reasons.

If they've really got the wrong address, they'll have some explaining to do after the fact.

I'm surprised that the cops waited that long without breaking the door down.

It doesn't help that the mom started screaming like a crazy bitch too.

The police side of the 911 call was edited out for "safety", but that sounds like bullshit to me.

I can't hear a damn thing in the audio. I'm not inclined to take the captions at face value.

I only continued watching the video a few minutes after the police entered their home.

The police could be totally in the wrong in this. The people shooting the video could be totally in the wrong too. It could be something in between.

A lot would change depending on what the facts really are in this situation.

1. Did the cops really have a warrant? If not score one for the lady.

2. Normally, multiple cops don't show up late at night to serve a warrant. Was the warrant for a serious issue, and was this lady the one they were really looking for? If so, score one for the cops. If not, score one for the lady.

3. Was it really 2am when they entered the home? If so, they better have a damn good reason why they couldn't serve the warrant at a more reasonable hour.

4. What exactly was said in the 911 call? What happened during the parts of the video that were edited out?

5. What exactly happened when the police entered the home? I can't tell who is saying what or what is going on after the part where the police enter.

6. Has the lady actually been harassed by the police in the past, or is that bullshit?

From this video, there are few conclusions that one can reach.

imho, the police should be required to record video and audio in all interactions with the public, so it is never the work of the police versus the word of the public.

you should also have the right to record audio and video in any interaction with the police.

16. hillbillyhippy

hillbillyhippy Member

Exactly people can be so biased... Also the way he was talking sounded so fake

17. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Can you point to something conclusive in the video that proves that the police engaged in inappropriate conduct that rises to the level of their being fired and prosecuted?

I didn't watch all of the video, but from the point where the cops enter onward, I can't see or hear anything clearly.

This is an edited video which is entirely one-sided. Jumping to conclusions about what happened based on this is irresponsible.

Jumping on the bandwagon just because someone claims they were mistreated only serves to undermine legitimate cases of police brutality and misconduct.

It's possible that the police are in the wrong, or partially in the wrong, but I don't think that this video proves much of anything.

18. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

You serious Clark? If so im about to get ready to retire:2thumbsup:.

19. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

Last time you checked, He was not ordered to attack americans. The loop hole in the military, 'To defend against terror foreign OR domestic'. So when the bell rings, They will have no choice, Shoot or be shot and they will fulfill their orders regardless.

But they also took that oath to protect us from idiots/nobama administration, So the family, Friends I know who are in or served, Side with the GOP all day long.