Police pepper spray young children in Pittsburgh today

Discussion in 'Protest' started by ChanginTimes, Aug 20, 2005.

1. Bliep

Bliep Member

ChanginTimes, I red your comments and I'm quite shocked. If someone has another opinion than you it doesn't mean that they are wrong. I think that you are quite arrogant. You are not the wisest man in the world. We can't have a dialogue without respect. Peace and love

2. ChanginTimes

ChanginTimes Member

Yes I can have a dialogue with respect, so long as the other person doesn't make stupid, general remarks that have no bearing on reality. Yes, I can be arrogant...you would too if you knew what I know while people constantly telling you you're wrong.
    Of course I'm not the wisest...but I READ AND LEARN from the wisest of people. I'm only a student, mind you.

Bassist, Nader is more a radical than a liberal. That was my only point about that. Liberals are generally all talk and no action. Nader is action-oriented. That's all I meant by that. But either way, I'm sorry for the cheap shots, I should have been more diplomatic about it. :)

Oh and um...fuck labels. Liberal, radical, fascist, whatever. I'm a person who's interested in social justice and actually helping to make it happen. Whatever label that might be, doesn't matter.

3. northernlehigh97

northernlehigh97 Senior Member

Why would anybody admit to voting for Nader? Please just not vote at all next time. Oh I know the same kind of person who would protest something. Protesting never solves anything. A little tasering or pepper spray never killed anyone. I feel bad for the children, but not the adults.

4. cadcruzer

cadcruzer Sailing the 8 seas

5. ChanginTimes

ChanginTimes Member

You're kind of a buffoon, aren't you...

6. Communism

Communism Member

Was this a legal demonstration?

7. millownotme

millownotme Member

i fuckin hate the pigs. one day some racist cop is gonna pull some unexceptable shit and people are gonna fight back, then it wont be fun for them to zap people who just want to get an oppion across.

8. Skratch

Skratch Member

evry fucking cop who lives near anything with the name Oakland is always kicking the shit out of protesters why is that?

its time to get violent cause peace aint working.