Police Break in

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by FinShaggy, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FinShaggy

FinShaggy Banned

NO, I specified for sure that they had NO WARRANT

2. FinShaggy

FinShaggy Banned

Not when you appeal :D
    We hadn't smoked in hours, and I was asleep...
    READ BEFORE YOU POST ON MY THREADS

So, no weed smell...

3. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

You sound like our member "individual". Always bitching that no one read what you said, after they answer what you said.

It doesn't matter if you smoked that second or not, if your neighbor smelled it, or someone saw something, like stupid loud high kids, or whatever.

And even if they where out of line, again, it doesn't matter at all, because you not only plead but pissed dirty and jumped the state.

Use your damn head. If I say anything, such as smell, is probable cause in texas, it doesn't mean they had to be able to smell it all the way at the fuckin' precinct, it just means they need to be able to write a report that says that they or someone who called them smelled or saw something.

And someone, or some cop, obviously DID smell or see something, or they would not have showed up and busted your sloppy ass.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

rig your house with dynamite, and make sure the cops turn the lights off when they leave.. :D

5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

please specify where exactly in the story you mentioned the warrant...all i see is your friend asked them...and they didnt answer...that doesnt mean they didnt have one

6. FinShaggy

FinShaggy Banned

That is specification enough...
    If they don't PRESENT or at least TALK ABOUT having a warrant...
    Then they don't have one...That warrant, is the "squads" WARRANT to do what they are doing...
    They have to have it ready to at least YELL ABOUT...

And for further specification now...

No they didn't have a warrant.

They said someone posted on facebook "Party at the ... house"
    But no one did that. My sister and mom search Facebook all that night...

AND the police just used that as an excuse to not let my mom in the house...
    They NEVER said or presented ANYTHING about Facebook AT ALL in court...Not even in the motion of Discovery. And if THAT was the reason they came in, it should have been written down...

What they had written down was "Loud Music"
    There was NOOOO MUSIC AT ALL...
    I was literally ASLEEP and my friend was watching TV, quietly enough FOR me to sleep...

7. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Doesn't matter, one way or another they did it, and you didn't have shit to say about it.

Again, that's texas politics and the system it has set up.

They knew SOMEHOW, so guess what........ somebody turned you in to help themselves. I had this happen, and they cited facebook, despite me not having a facebook at the time, and what was on facebook being considerably more vague than what they said you had on facebook, anyways.

Loud music OR facebook, a good lawyer could probably have argued around their flimsy excuse of a warrant or probable cause, one of which they obviously had.

In fact, even if they said they heard loud music in court to help draw attention away from the warrant, if something was allegedly on facebook, you can be pretty sure it was on a warrant. They do NOT need to yell that they have a warrant, or show you, or anything else, this is not "DEA on SPIKE". They might carry a copy if they're feeling really nice or need to drag you around. They had a copy when they got me because it listed vehicles and other places that they couldn't just bust into, but needed cooperation to even find, but if they didn't need your help (and they obviously didn't) they didn't need to bring a copy to make you cooperate.

Anyway, it STILL boils down to the political and criminal justice industries in texas. Politicians use putting those satanic pot dealers in prison to get votes, and the system that they institute uses you to make a lot of money, and ruins your life, because the more crime there is the more excuses they have to make MORE things crimes and take MORE restrictions off warrants and things, because it makes the situation look bad.

I know I'm sort of incoherent about this, but I can't believe you don't understand, still.... You keep going "NO, but you don't understand, they-" NO, we get it, YOU don't get it, this is standard, cops are fucking pigs and lie, cheat, steal, and it's because your state politicians put them up to it.

8. indydude

indydude Senior Member

True dat. You have to be pro active - think one step ahead of the cops. It's called the 'War on Drugs' for a reason. Its not war on big level dealers and cartels it's war on us average Joe partyer's. Think like a soldier and you wont end up a causality. Your best bet is to stay out of trouble and in few years get a lawyer to try to get the convictions erased from your record. People do it all the time. They get older and need to get professional licenses.

9. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I don't think this will work, because he skipped out on probation. It was deferred adjudication, which is generally hard or impossible to expunge, because it's not an actual conviction. Your record says the charge was dismissed, but it also says that it's because it was deferred. It's like convicting you while admitting that you should not have been convicted. You can, however, get your record sealed so that only law enforcement, and maybe then even only higher up, like FBI, can see it.

But see, the problem is that he skipped out. Even if he'd been like look, I'm sorry, I smoked a joint, I can't pass this test before hand, they might have given him a break, but he didn't, he failed and left. This removes all his options, because he's still on the run, and in the eyes of texas, always will be until he is arrested for violating probation, and because of the fact that he just left the state, he will serve the full jail time that he originally could have for that, which is probably 2 years, because it was under 2oz? Anyway, it's contempt of court or something either way.

His best bet is to get a lawyer to try to sweet talk them into letting him back into probation or something, I should think. And the sooner the better. At the rate you're going, you'll be 75 and texas will still throw you in jail if they get a chance.

And in general, stop worrying about the cops. They're pigs, but you've got to change the system that put them up to being pigs: Texas politics. There will be no justice under the system that put them up to that, it protects them for what it put them up to, obviously.

10. FinShaggy

FinShaggy Banned

This message is hidden because RooRshack is on your ignore list.

11. hippie chick2

hippie chick2 Member

welcome to the world. This is why I choosed not to live in it no more. No name no papers and I hurt no one.

12. FinShaggy

FinShaggy Banned

Lol, I was welcomed to the world FAR before that. LOL :D :D

13. hippie chick2

hippie chick2 Member

It is better to not be to much involved in the world. I have not identity or papers. Life is much easy for me.

14. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

you sure dont learn very well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.