Poland

Discussion in 'Poland' started by krzysiek(chris), Feb 1, 2007.

1. cotopaxi

cotopaxi Member

i'm from poland too and i love the country but people used to be keen on money and such things mostly, only a few are interested in how to enjoy here and now.

i'm from gdynia (close to gdansk)but studying somewhere else. how i miss the sea now...

well, if there is as much people here going to visit poland, we may organize some hippie meeting for them :)

bracia i siostry z polski - nr gg 3614876 pzdr

2. Danski215

Danski215 Member

i love poland! definetely my favorite country. both of my parents are from poland (mum is from near opole and pops is from near lomza) i visit my grandmother there every other summer and those summers are the best times of my life. i cant wait to get back to her little house in gracze and help her tend to the chickens and such. :wink:

3. Sun_Angel

Sun_Angel Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

4. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

sup polacks. i'm polish too, live in canada now.

read this book it's one of my favorite in the world and not even because its about my birth country. it's just unbelievable. Every chapter takes place in a different century and follows the most important events in Poland's history, it's very epic and very well written. From Ghengis Khan to the Soviets.

[​IMG]

5. Danski215

Danski215 Member

Sound sick man, I'll have to make sure that I check that one out.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh man the cover to my book is much better. It's just white with "Poland" written in blood. Still, it's a fantastic book. Most people I lend it to don't finish it because of the surnames but once you figure out the pronunciation of names and places then it is a great read.

7. rubythroatedsparrow

rubythroatedsparrow Guest

I love Poland :)
    I've been to Kraków and stayed in a town in Małopolska. I went in February and it was all snowy and beautiful :)

8. Sir_George

Sir_George Guest

Italy is better than Poland...no argument there. Come to Italy and be awe-inspired and fantasized! :)

9. Black HAT

Black HAT Guest

I have been to Poland about two times, both times where fucking great.... I am like 75% Polish & 25% Ukraine.. I also speak Polish and girls in Poland are cutie Pies <3

10. Natalia888

Natalia888 Member

11. PinkMoon74

PinkMoon74 Visitor

I love Poland! As I live in Austria I'm not that far away and I'd love to visit Warszawa and Kraków. :) Probably I will in two years.
    For me Poland is a beautiful country, with great people. Any Pole I've met yet was nice and very polite. I do have a really good impression. :)

12. clubFKK

clubFKK Member

Hi, guys:)
    I am from Poland.
    Apart from lovely cities we have beautiful, long beaches along the whole coast. It is even possible to find some remote areas, on Wolin island for instance. There are also many naturist beaches, like the one on Hel peninsula.

13. Nudist4u

Nudist4u Banned

FKK. Great group!!! Thanks so much for the nudist info in Poland. Any more good factoids?