Poland Prostitution Price?

Discussion in 'Poland' started by kenny1984, Jan 5, 2015.

1. kenny1984

kenny1984 Members

hi
    i hope this is not an offensive question to ask

what is the average prostitution price in Poland? and what kinds of prostitution is it usually in Poland? hookers waiting in the street ? going to brothels? and usually what kind of service does it include and how long is the service usually??

sorry and thanks for answers.

2. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Is this included in those 1200 euros budget?

1 person likes this.
  3. kenny1984

kenny1984 Members

Definitely NOT

4. Marysia

Marysia Members

Prostitution is NOT legal in Poland.
    Living here my entire life (with one year break for USA ;)), I have seen a few on the side of the road (not too common though, and not the best way to go if you're not a supporter of sex trafficking). Since prostitution is illegal, there aren't any advertisements of brothels, but search for "massage places". I was never interested in this, but it seems like it's not so uncommon. There's also a job column in many newspapers, and those are mostly girls "offering a nice company" (brace yourself- it's all in polish).

Strip-clubs are quite common, and you'll be able to find them in every major city, but it's not official (they may be found mostly in city centers, as "gentlemen clubs" or such).

I will keep my opinion on this subject for myself, however mind that you shouldn't be bragging around about while in Poland. Culture stuff ;)

1 person likes this.
  5. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Not as cheap as China mate ! ;)

6. rocketman88

rocketman88 Supporter HipForums Supporter

Kenny you need to get your head checked , like other people will mention in places were its not legal these women dont do it out of consent and if anything you may even get held up at gun point so they can take all your cash. Plus paying for sex is mega lame get yourself a personality then you can get in a relationship but hey women are not their to please you so get over that whole stuff.

2 people like this.
  7. Nudist4u

Nudist4u Banned

Whatever your opine on paying for sex ; this area of the world hosts the most beautiful Ladies in Creation. Enjoy , Kenny.

8. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

My personal opinion: If you're considering hiring a prostitute, you probably only need to reconsider your standards. And this is advice for myself as well... But if you are holding out for someone really pretty and perfect, consider settling for someone with imperfections that don't offend your sensibilities who you can have something special with!

But if you're not looking for something special, and prostitution is legal in Poland I don't know why not. Just wear a condom with her... :D

[​IMG]

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If she's smart she'll have her own selections of condoms. Wouldn't be trusting one that came out of ol' mates wallet, that's for sure.

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well, he did post a year and a half after this thread, so it's probably safe to assume he wasn't killed by a prostitute for his cash. no idea if he enjoyed himself though.

11. I suspect trolling.

This is very similar to an ethnic joke, "How much does a Polish hooker pay you for sex?"

Leftover from the 70s "Polock" jokes that took off with Carrol O'Connor.

In more recent times I have heard old Polock jokes repurposed into Blonde jokes.

12. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz