Poison in Synthetic Weed!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Aerianne, May 2, 2018.

1. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If you've bought any synthetic since March 1st do not smoke it!

If you have used any of these products and start experiencing severe, unexplained bleeding or bruising, please have someone take you to the hospital immediately or call 911. Do not walk or drive yourself.

CDC
    3 hrs ·

Outbreak alert: Don’t use or consume synthetic cannabinoids (also known as synthetic marijuana, fake weed, Spice, and K2). Over 180 cases of severe, unexplained bleeding, including 5 deaths, have been linked to the use of synthetic cannabinoids that contain
    rat poison. Synthetic cannabinoids users who experience any abnormal bleeding or bruising should seek medical attention immediately because their condition could be life-threatening. Learn more at:Synthetic cannabinoids: What are they? What are their effects? | HSB | NCEH

Synthetic cannabinoids: What are they? What are their effects? | HSB | NCEH

Last edited: May 2, 2018
  2. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Didn't even know there was such a thing as synthetic weed. Ahh well. Hope anyone who used this shit gets help.

3. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Wow......

BeatinFeet69 likes this.
  4. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes, rat poison is a blood thinner that causes the rats to bleed out.

It's Warfarin or Coumadin.

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

A sad result of drug laws. People smoke the fake stuff when drug tests or the black market mean they have to. A lot of the fake stuff is made in Chinese labs. These are very obscure analogues of THC. It's not the same harmless experience as weed. And the lab does not care or maybe even know it's for human consumption.

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you probably shouldn't smoke any synthetic weed you bought before march 1 either.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Years ago I tried different strains. Hit or miss. Some buzzed me fantastic for 4hours, others last 30mins

I tried one called black widow. It was intense, I mean it was a trip not a buzz. I've spoke many times about it here and won't go on about it again, but I threw that shit out. Never again.

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You shoudnt smoke that stuff anyway, normal pot only binds partially to the thc receptors in your brain. Synthetic stuff binds 100% and overheats, i.e cooks your brain

Hence all the overdoses even before this rat poison version.

Nasty shit

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

10. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm so glad I quit when I had the chance. not worth it.

Irminsul likes this.
  11. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

My sister is a RN at a psych hospital. She's told me horrible stories about patients smoking synthetic pot. Violent outbursts, severe anxiety, delusional behavior, seizures, hallucinations, psychosis, etc.

We caught my teenage son smoking pot and she was a little freaked out and had a long talk with him about synthetic weed. She didn't freak out because he was smoking pot, but because she was worried he'd smoke synthetic pot.