plus sized patchies fer sale

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by eyesofthewhirled, May 15, 2004.

1. eyesofthewhirled

eyesofthewhirled Member

hey sweets... here's a couple pics of some 4x patchie pants i made and have up fer grabs... normaly these would be about 80 bucks in a shop but i'm desperate fer money right now. so if any sweet forum mamas want em... i'd let em go for 50. i'll be puttin em on ebay soon if no one can swing that. course ebay cost will be more than 50.... i hope i did the attachements right here!!!

2. eyesofthewhirled

eyesofthewhirled Member

and here's some shorts in the same style but not quite as big. i wear a 24 normaly for pants and these shorts fit me perfectly through the hips!!! so i'd say they'd fit an L-XL pretty roomy and baggie and a 2X-3X perfectly... again... in a shop or decent site they'd go 75-80... i'd let em go to a forum mama or papa fer 50 though. shipping paid unless its out of the usa. email me if you want specific measurements!!! i've got other plus sized goodies on the way soon... well, soon as i fix my serger ;)

3. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

i really like the back pocket on the first pair. if i had some money, i'd pay the 50 bucks, just to get the pocket

4. sarahstar

sarahstar Member

just wanted to say that those are some awesome pants and shorts you got there :) and unfortunately i hear ya about being broke, so good luck selling these. And if it comes to ebay, may the ebay gods smile on you at the end of your auction lol :)

5. mamasoul

mamasoul Member

oh sweet pioneer braid........:D ***DROOL***..........good luck sellin en sweetie!!! beeeeeeeeeautiful as usual!

6. eyesofthewhirled

eyesofthewhirled Member

thanks guys!!! i loved how the mountain pocket came out. it just screams out "midnight moonlight" :)

7. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

yes, a quite beautiful pocket

8. Harvest*mama

Harvest*mama Member

awesome pants! I really dig that mountain pocket as well!!! do you have a website up?? or a ebay handle?

Valerie

9. Harvest

Harvest Member

Awesome work! I love pioneer braids & the colors you chose look great together!!!

Love & Light,
    Beth

10. Melody

Melody Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

wow, francie, those are beautiful! I'm not plus-sized, but if I was, i'd jump at those!

11. eyesofthewhirled

eyesofthewhirled Member

*blushes and grins* thanks so much for the compliments!! it means a lot :) valerie, i have a super shoddy free hippy.com site i made years ago that even i don't go to anymore. i'm in the process of making a site so i can get this business up and running for realz finally. i'm hoping to eventually offer wedding dresses in all sizes but specializing in full figured mamas and offering gowns made of hemp silk. i'm making my own wedding dress out of hemp silk as we speak :) i'd post pics but my honey is in these forums and might see it accidentally hehehehhe. so if any of y'alls have advice on finding webhosts and building a site.. pleeeeease shoot me an email or pm!!!!!! okayyy well, i'm puttin the pants and shorts on ebay i guess.... i'll post the smurf skirt i made next too :) ahhhh i wanna keep it so bad!!!!! but i'm broke as a joke and we gotta pay for rent and the wedding bands soon.

francie pants
    oh... and ebay seller id is 'missfranciepants'

12. eyesofthewhirled

eyesofthewhirled Member

smurf skirt !! hehehehe i wanna keep this so bad but thankfuly i made it too long fer my 5'3 frame :) so she's fer sale too!! probly pop her on ebay today. wish me luck!! remember, free shipping for forum family

13. plainjanepatchwork

plainjanepatchwork Member

Francie your threads *ROCK*

Thanks for letting us see!!!! Good luck on your auctions! You deserve a boat load of money for those babies.

14. luna99

luna99 Member

OoO francie, I LOVE The smurf skirt.. too bad I'm broke :(
    *luna99 exposes her bare pockets*

15. eyesofthewhirled

eyesofthewhirled Member

that better be ALL yer exposing luna hehehehe oh me and my dirty mind. man, that franti picture of yours reminds me of a shel silverstien picture on the back of one of his books. anyone else see the resemblence???

16. Lilyrayne

Lilyrayne Chrisppie

I love those... if I could wear them I would be all over them! But I'm not plus-sized.

17. stella420blue

stella420blue Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

hey,

I wear a 18-20, but I am 5'10"
    how long are the pants.....

I am so broke, but those are so sweet....

18. terrapinchasin

terrapinchasin Member

Damn! I am way taller than 29in inseam. There is a real market for quality hippie threads in big sizes.

Good luck with the ebay auctions.

19. stella420blue

stella420blue Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

you can say that again!!!

I missed the inseam, that sucks cause I have a 34" inseam....

please make more, lots lots more in the plus sizes, cause as I get $ together I will buy them from you.....

20. eyesofthewhirled

eyesofthewhirled Member

I HATE EBAY!!! hehehehe man.... its like, i know there's a demand for well made plus sized patchies.... especialy made by people who know how to fit for the curves.... lbut its so fickle and nothing ever sells. i take that back, i've sold a few plus sized things on there but its generaly to the same 2 unbelievably sweet sisters. *sigh* i really gotta work on making stuff for you taller sisters!!!! i'm a shrimpy lil 5'3-5'4.... my old roomate was an 18-20 who stood at 5'10. i'd make her stuff and she'd come storming into my room pointing at the 5 inches of ankle left bare. LOLOLOL i seriously go through life assuming i'm 5'10. but i should stop my complaining..... for one of our sweet forum sisters has bought the smurf skirt =) i just scored THE softest hemp terry cloth sweatshirt material. i think i'm gonna make up a couple pairs of yoga pants with it... sell one keep one. i dunno if i cut it long enough to fit you blessedly tall girls... but i'll try my best!!!!!!
    francie pants

btw... i'm still in search for website help so if any of you make/design sites.... i am a big fan of trading :)