Pledge of Allegiance Becomes Pledge to Obama

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by hippiehillbilly, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Elijah

Elijah Member

nostradamus predicted you'd be an impressionable moron too. :)
    the only thing i see in obama is a despot and a compulsive liar. so much for change.

2. Elijah

Elijah Member

as opposed to all the ethnocentric blacks that voted for obama? if he were a rich white guy, would you have still voted for him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA4PiAZsmDM

it might shock you, but marcus garvey and WEB DuBois themselves endorsed eugenics. i fail to see how practicing eugenic principles with livestock or dogs is any worse than applying these same principals to humans. kneejerk reactions about nazis certainly doesn't do away with the fact that obama got into office on behalf of empty rhetoric or buying his way into office.

3. Elijah

Elijah Member

because white people got off their asses and took the initiative to grab up territories and resources. then again, it's not like other races of humans have never done the same sort of stuff :)

4. Elijah

Elijah Member

the problem is it's not just one teacher. stuff like this is happening all over schools in america. he is the cult of personality

5. Fawkes

Fawkes Member

Fyrenza, you are awesome. I gotta agree with you that to mention a book then not tell what it is about leaves us all hanging. You are right, we can't read everything, and a synopsis would be nice.

I was trying to figure out what you we talking about, rambling on about chinese food and whatnot. Then I read;

6. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

Obama didn't get elected because he was black, he got elected because he was intelligent. Big surprise the electorate would want a change.

7. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

Nostradamus...where is he now? Who was he when he was alive? He was a french pharmacist. Obama was elected through a democratic proicess. He's the current president of the US nothing more.

8. Fawkes

Fawkes Member

Truth. Who gives a shit what color his skin is. He got elected because he is a smart man, and he played the American Public like a deck of cards in order to get into power.