PLEASE.. tell me if you know what this is!

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by peacelovebarefeet, Jan 27, 2005.

1. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

alright.... i was washing my vagina 2 days ago in the shower... and i felt this weird bump thingy by my anus (it seems wierd using all these like officall terms.. lol) like if you go around the back of your ass, its like... a couple millimeters away from my butthole!... and im just confused on what it is! when i first had it, it was kinda hard, sorta cyst-like (i get cysts in my ears really frequently, i dont know if that matters for not).. so then the next day i put a little neosporion (is it even safe to PUT neosporin there!?) on it to see if that would help... it made the lump alot smaller, but now it hurts a tinge more... does anyone have any idea what this is!? im not really sexually active, im a virgin, and i have sucked a guys cock (my current BF), but he is clean.... so i THINK i can rule out an STD, which was my initial reaction (SCARY!) so if anyone could help me... that would be nice!

2. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

It's probably just a pimple or something...sometimes if I sweat a lot, I break out where I think you're talking about. It gets sore, but a few days later it's gone.

Chances are that's what it is...no worries, sweetie!

3. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

Butthole pimple?

4. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

i will have to make a closer inspection.

5. peacelovebarefeet

um wayfaring.... im asking a serious question, dont be a jackass. please.

6. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

im just giving my proffesional advice, if you want a second opinion, thats completely up to you. sounds like a pimple though.

7. dawn_sky

dawn_sky Senior Member

Probably either a pimple or an infected hair follicle... Unless it happens again, or unless it gets too painful, I wouldn't worry about it...

8. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

wow, some helpful advice thus far...

if neosporin has made it reduce, I'd keep using it. Don't slather it on, but a lil every now and then. Either visit your doc, or maybe phone a nurse and ask her if it sounds bad enough to come in and get it checked out (nurses are great people! Just ask if they aren't really busy first) Wait a few days. If it isn't gone, has grown, or has become noticeably more irritating/painful, definately visit a doctor.

It sounds like it's probably just irritated skin, to me, but that's because my skin does irritate easily. It also may be a bug bite (there are lots of insects in our houses that we don't see/notice), or a pimple, or even a cyst. Hard to say without a medical degree.

good luck hon!

9. peacelovebarefeet

thanks for the info guys, espeically ihmurria- it seems like its gone down a LOT...

and thanks michael, bradley DOES fucking rock!!

10. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

It could be a hemoroid. If it doesn't go away, see your doctor, and she will tell you to put hemoroid ointment on it. :) Does it hurt when you shit? Hems usually do, and they bleed sometimes, but not all the time.

I hope you feel better.

11. makno

makno Senior Member

It Was Just A Zit .... I Kissed It N Made It Better .