please help

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by peaceful420, Jun 4, 2004.

1. peaceful420

peaceful420 Member

I'm so confused lately. My girlfriend of one year and nearly nine months has suddenly, in the past month, month & a half, totally started to destroy our relationship. I think I'm terrified of being alone, and I love her more than anything. I would give up everything for her, and she used to feel the same way. We had our whole lives planned, and we were so in love. Sometimes I don't think she cares at all, and other times she is just so good to me. We haven't had sex in so long, and she's just really different. She used to care about me more than everything else in the whole world, and now I feel like I'm just second best. I love her, and she's the #1 priority in my life. I used to feel like I was hers too, but now I'm just not sure. She's been hanging with the guys lately, and only these guys, and they're real assholes. She says that I "don't get along" with them, even though she's never even asked. She just makes up excuses for why she doesn't invite me to go out with them. She enjoys being with them more than she enjoys being with me, and I've never seen her smile with me like she smiles with them. I'm jealous, yeah, but it shouldn't have to be like this. I'm just so angry that she would jeapordize our perfect relationship for a few assholes. Should I break up with her? I've been talking to my best friend about it for awhile, but I just can't bring myself to lose her. I don't know what I'd do if I was alone. Has anyone had an experience like this? I just need some advice.

2. Rainbow Tears

Rainbow Tears Member

Im so sorry :( I think the only think you can really do is tell her how you feel. I wouldn't give up on your relationship yet--

3. kier

kier I R Baboon

try talking to her before braking anything up, and try not to slam the door to your relationship...try and be friends if possible, as otherwise you will feel even more pain :(

i hope it all works out, it must be very hard for you, so i wish you strength and happiness!

4. peaceful420

peaceful420 Member

The thing is, I have talked to her, and she just doesn't listen or something. I need a way to get through to her.