please help

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by carlo72, Apr 2, 2007.

1. carlo72

carlo72 Member

want to get back with the woman of my dreams will still talk and text she has got a new boyfriend (couple of months) think it is more rebound/company together nearly 15 years she was my soul mate and without her i am not even half the person i was wondering about comments pleae ps be sensible!.

2. Musikero

Musikero Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Even if it is as you say a rebound relationship, the fact is she CHOSE to be with her new boyfriend - and soul mate or not, you have to respect her decision. I'm sorry, but unless they decide to break up I can't think of anything you can do. I suppose you could try to break them up, but that would only show a lack of respect for your ex-lover's wishes on your part. You could wait for her to leave the guy, but you have no way of knowing when or if she will even do that; and what will you do in the meantime? I'm sorry, but I cannot help you. The only thing I can tell you is you'll have to go on living, with or without her.

3. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

Be honest and straightforward with her, tell her how you still eel and apologise for anything you may have dont wrong. Show her you are sincere and that ou sincerely love her. But dont criticise her decision to move on or anything. It is her choice and you must show respect for that

Otherwise there is no more you can do. Do that, and then concentrate on loving yourself until A-she comes back or B-you must create new things for yourself
    Good luck

4. -moonshine-memi-

-moonshine-memi- Member

:(
    sad to hear that.
    very romantic though.
    wish my ex would think that :p

5. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Here's some advice:

Tuck your pussy lips back in. Quit talking to her and find a new bitch. When she texts you asking why you haven't got in touch, say you've been busy, and allude to your new flame. She'll get so fucking pissed and dump her new dong and try and get back with you. But don't take none o' that. The joke'll be on her.

6. carlo72

carlo72 Member

nothing more to say life is the shits!