Please help me

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Communism, May 16, 2004.

1. Communism

Communism Member

I want to get marijuana, but:

1. I don't know where to get it
    2. I don't know if they're cops
    3. I don't know if I get a good price
    4. I don't know the amount I should buy at first, and what price
    5. I want to know how to assure it's real
    6. I don't know anyone that I can get it from
    7. I don't know how they look like, so I can get it... I doubt they have like a sign that says: "Here's the shit!"

2. bertrose

bertrose Member

Dude, why are you worried about getting fake stuff? I willing to bet any money that if u just ask around at school, people will give u the goods.

Thats where i got my first batch anyway. Get a dimebag or something, maybe 1/8th if u want.

3. Communism

Communism Member

uh, dimebag? I live in Norway, not in the USA.

It's not like you can ask people at school. Pricks all over the place. They'll go and sream for the teacher or something.

4. Krayzie Hustle

Krayzie Hustle Member

well, asking people in person is the only way you are gonna get it.

5. Mellow990

Mellow990 Member

Just ask the shady kids. I know its a stereotype but even if they don't smoke or anything they probably won't tell an authoritive figure.

6. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

Look for anyone who's wearing a Grateful Dead shirt and looks friendly.

7. KaR

KaR Member

just start on the same grounds you would if you were going to a foreign country and buying weed...when i was in mexico and we bought and eigtht, it was because we were on the beach and we saw one of the guys selling jewelry and stuff in a little bookcase, but i saw he had a pot leaf on his shirt so i asked him...led us to some guy who wanted $50 for an eigtht, but we talked him down to 30...and it was amazing pot...but then i wanted a bag myself, so we talked to some different 'criminal' looking guys and asked and they got us a great 1/8 for 35, which was also amazing...amazing vacation in mexico with a balcony

8. jeremy -

jeremy - Member

i agree with all of the advice given in this thread thus far. however, i just wanted to mention to KaR that u over paid for pot in mexico real bad. i'm from canada and one of my dealers and his friend went to mexico for a couple weeks last year. they were buying a oz for like $20 every night. another buddy of mine from here, went about a month ago i was buying a 1/4 for $20. i think you prolly paid more b/c u r an american an d thus usually pay more for pot anyways. no offence, just an observation i wanted to make. l8r

9. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

^^^kar said that it was amazing pot. the guy you are talking about probably got schwag.

10. porkstock41

you just have to look around to find stuff. ask people that look like they would smoke pot. even if they don't, most of the time they won't get mad that you asked, and even if they do, fuck 'em. if you act like you know what you are doing, you'll probably get a decent price. buy like a gram or an eighth. a gram should be between 10 and 20 bucks, an eighth between 20 and 50. depends on what kind of bud you get. it should be in bud form and smell like...pot, that's all i can think of. if it's all ground up, and you don't know what pot looks or smells like, you should beware. someone could be trying to rip you off with oregano or something. but if it's in buds, it's probably weed. try to make friends with stoners. that way you'll have people that can hook you up and people to smoke with.

11. ericf

ericf Member

Okay, I see a lot of comments about people over paying.

You CAN NOT over pay for weed if you were happy with the sale. If someone thinks they have been ripped off they might have been. But if someone was pleased with the price, quality, and quantity then they didn't over pay. They might have paid more than someone else but they paid as much as they were willing for what they got.

It is only money. And money is only worth what you want to buy for it. If you would buy a painting for $50 but you wouldn't pay $500 dollars for it... that is because it is worth $50 to you. If someone else wouldn't pay $10 for the painting that doesn't mean you got ripped off.

Sorry to sound all bitchy but why do we always have to compare prices? I get good prices around here or I just don't buy. When it is dry and regs are up to $30 a quarter I just go swimming instead of smoke. Regs aren't worth $30 a quarter to me. But I know people who will buy them at that price anyway... they don't get ripped off they just value it more. :)

As for buying it... I have to agree with everyone here. You are just going to have to ask around. Look for the people with weed emblems and even if they don't smoke I doubt they'll be pissed. If you smoke cancer sticks... ask for a light... check the bottom of the lighter. If there is black ash there you can be almost 100% sure they smoke. Unless they stole the lighter from someone who does. That is such an obvious sign and I must have had half my lighters look like that when I lived in the dorms.

12. Velouria

Velouria Member

Hey, to make it easier to get stuff they should have people who go around wearing those sandwich board things like at baseball games, only with pot.

13. Platinum_twf

Platinum_twf Member

every one says look for people that look like they would smoke pot....what do you mean, like what do people that smoke pot look like and dress like???

what is are sandwich board things?

14. Velouria

Velouria Member

Sandwish board= those signs people wear on their bodies, it's like one part is on the front and one part is on the back, and they're connected by a string that goes over the person's head. I was talking about those vendor people at baseball games that walk up and down the aisles shouting "peanuts, get you're peanuts" or whatever they're selling. They should have those vendor people who sell pot.

15. porkstock41

i know it's a generalization, but look for hemp jewlery, long hair, tie dyed shirts, stoner music shirts,etc. at a concert before, i looked for people like this and found some weed pretty quick.

16. bertrose

bertrose Member

Dude, don't make that remark...there are millions of people that don't wear that stuff that i get weed from...

But yeah, actually I'd do that too...i don't know what im talking about...HEMP JEWELERY ROCKS!!!

peace,

17. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

I gots this advise from my parents: "Yer dealer should be yer best friend."
    If he's not, make him yer best friend. Ya gotta establish trust.

18. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

i always roll my own ciggarettes, i meet all makes and models of stoners that way. of course my appearance generally advertises hippie where ever i go.

19. bertrose

bertrose Member

Dude....I need three more posts to become a MEMBER!! hehe