Please help me out...a little premature problem!!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by npo123, Sep 10, 2005.

1. npo123

npo123 Member

Okay...here's a quick question that i need some help with.
    So the other night was my first night to ever have sex, but i orgasmed a lot earlier than i would have liked to...much sooner. Well, tonight we are going to go at it again but i'm really freaked out that this may happen again. Can anyone give me some pointers on how to prevent this from happening again. I understand that the more you do it the longer you can go, but still...i really don't want it to happen again...thanks a ton for the help!

2. Rhythm

Rhythm Member

Just remember the most embarrassing moments of your life.

3. lakshen

lakshen Forn Siðr

Well umm... I've never really had that problem, but I find it kinda weird if it is so that when you cum you're done!?
    I mean I don't even go limp before I'm ready again, I thought most guys were like that...
    But if that's not the case then I have two advises for ya I picked up somewhere, either don't masturbate like minimum two days before, or masturbate about 4 hours before having sex with her, I'm pretty sure it's 4

4. pansy

pansy Member

5. outlaw immortal

outlaw immortal Member

if you are premature next time just go down on her until she's satisfied:)

6. sheeprooter

sheeprooter Member

its very simple - the bigger the load, the easier is is to get rid of. so masterbate very soon before having sex. like, a half-hour.

first time i had sex i came way early. then we talked for 20 min and decided to go again. this time, well things were better :)

7. SG69

SG69 Member

If you use condoms (and I hope you do in this day and age) then I recommend picking up a box of Trojan Extended Pleasure with climax control lube. I've never used them myself but I hear they work. Helps to prevent you from unloading too quickly.

And lakshen, everyones body is different man. Not all guys are like that.

8. lovelightlisa

lovelightlisa Senior Member

your balls go more towards yer body when you almost come. stop at the point you feel your gonna come and pull m down :p [really works though]

9. Or's well

Or's well Member

Say "thanks", roll over and start snoring?

10. lakshen

lakshen Forn Siðr

All guys are know are like that, maybe that's why it's called danish dynamite :rolleyes: