Please help me deal with a psychic bully.

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by Leojay 44, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Leojay 44

Leojay 44 Member

Thanks for the advice Megumi. Thanks again everyone who left me advice and support. It sucks to have to live with an enemy, especially one who can act so friendly in conversation, but I'm learning.

2. Hippie McRaver

Hippie McRaver Senior Member

are yous serious? "psychic attacks"

some guy is fucking your mom and you dont like it, theres a millions psychological reasons for this.

lets regress to the time of magic.

surely your all witches with the ability to read minds, lets burn you all at the stake.

3. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

do a psychic kamehameha like goku on dragonball z. guranteed to destroy any enimy ;)

4. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

the nature of this thread isnt about being someone who is sensitive to energy. the op is talking about an individual (though apparently this is reacurring) who she feels has the ability to get inside her head, and is concously and intentionally doing so. reading over her posts i tend to feel like this is imaginary, for a number of reasons. i wouldnt feel okay about feeding illusion here, and so i speak my own opinion. she ought to seriously consider the reality of her situation...no?

"you cant be expected to understand. its not something that "normal" folks are forced to contend with."

its better not to assume anything about somebody you have never met. i know plenty well what it feels like to be energeticlly open and vulnerable. but thats not really what this thread is about imo. also i dont think your abnormal in any way. more "normal" people then you may realize, are forced to contend with this sort of thing. to varying degrees of course. but of course everyone thinks their struggle is the hardest, if they didnt they wouldnt have any excuse for not fully living up to their potential.....if the shoe fits.

5. luthiensangel

luthiensangel Guest

I was going to reply but there's already lots of good answers.I especially liked holy ancient mequmi answer.
    Just wanted to add,it is alive and out there and he's probably telling the truth.In the middle of somekind of telepathic bullying/stalking case myself.Have spent quite awhile now in cohoots with the police and a couple of pychic friends trying to find out who the said culprit/s are.Their saying if im being telepathically followed then he/they are probably doing the stalking too.Have reported almost weekly b&e's and have of recently become the proud owner of identity theft (lucky me).Am now in process of learning occlemency,it's a form of blocking all outside influences (controlling your emotions when the attacks come in)
    The only advice I can offer is if your old enough to move out do that or try to find yourself a pychic friend who can help you through this so your not doing this on your own.