Please help - how much to drink?

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by adamthetripper, Jan 21, 2014.

1. adamthetripper

adamthetripper Guest

Hi guys,

I have cooked up about 26 to 28 inches (2 feet) of my Cactus (it was a good size) to make Mescaline using this extraction method (http://www.erowid.org/plants/cacti/cacti_preparation5.shtml).

I have ended up with about 1 litter of juice - I wanted to know how much of this do I drink for a good trip?

Thank you

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Drink the whole thing.

3. adamthetripper

adamthetripper Guest

Really the whole thing?

So 2 dosses for 1 person?

I was going to drink half with a friend - what do you think the effects will be like?

4. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

I think the effects will probably be pretty fuckin awesome tho you will probably puke, I've heard it is pretty inevitable with cacti. You can split it with ur friend or take it all yourself and have an even more powerful experience but don't trip with your friend unless your friend is trippin with you too.

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I've never puked with San Pedro nor have the couple people that I've turned on however it does taste foul.

Lifting my response from the other thread you posted in adamthetripper..

6. adamthetripper

adamthetripper Guest

Thanks guys :)

My main concern was that there was SOOOO MUCH over 1 litter and I didn't know if that was to much to take - didn't want to do something stupid!

Happy to trip to another space and time, I just don't want to over do it in regards to taking to much that it could be dangerous :)

Very experienced tripper so I don't mind a strong trip

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

You'll be good, Mescaline is fairly safe. I've dosed upwards of 3 feet of San Pedro before, you'd likely need to dose a small cacti farm in order to take enough to be lethal. You may experience some nausea, at the worst purging, and a slight headache coming down but overall San Pedro's effects are overwhelmingly positive and beautiful.

I've yet to have a San Pedro trip that I've not thoroughly enjoyed and sometimes it's incredibly profound.

8. adamthetripper

adamthetripper Guest

Thank you :)

I really appreciate the help :)

VERY EXCITED :)