Please help !! Book about a cat getting adopted for Christmas.

Discussion in 'Children's Books' started by Opalheart13, Nov 28, 2020.

?

Anyone know a book about a yellow cat getting adopted for Christmas

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Absolutely

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Opalheart13

Opalheart13 Newbie

So basically as a kid I had this book in my little bookshelf about a little yellow cat who was anthropomorphic getting adopted by a black and white cat and his friend who is a brown dog. This book filled me with joy every time I read it because it was sweet how in the end the black and white cat who is called Mr. Tibbs (I think) ended up putting the little yellow cat's name next to the door to symbolize that, that was his new home. And now that I’m really thinking the yellow cats name might be Thomas. I really need help finding this book because I have an emotional stigma with the book bc It got me through my first year without my dad living in the same house as me. Please if anyone finds this please help I’d really appreciate it and don’t worry if I’ll never read your response bc I’ll be checking for replies for a long while. Thank you for reading.

2. Cookie Man

Cookie Man Senior Member

3. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

Welcome to the HipForums and good luck finding that story! Let us know if you find it...

4. endlessdistanthills

endlessdistanthills Members

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2020
    Candy Gal and ~Zen~ like this.
  5. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter