Please eplain?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by whazcooking, May 30, 2013.

1. whazcooking

whazcooking Member

This is to everyone, gays, lesbians, straights and like me BI's. Why does everyone think that when 2 guys have oral or anal sex it is so nasty? Why is it ok for a male and female to have oral and anal sex then turn around and kiss each other or him to kiss her after she gives him a BJ? Or why it is ok for 2 lesbians to have oral or anal sex? BI guys like me has a hard road to follow, when I can go down on her, have hetro sex and make her orgasm then be able to have a sexual experience with him and make him orgasm? What is the difference between 2 guys, 2 women, a woman and man or a woman, man and woman or a man woman and a man making love to each other? Why is this so nasty to everyone?

2. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

It obviously isn't nasty to everyone, since people are doing it.

3. whazcooking

whazcooking Member

I know I like both worlds me and her, him and me.But those who I come in contact with, when the subject comes up about 2 guys, reply oh how nasty? Why, I'm thinking they are way to in the closet.

4. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I think it's because you live in Tennessee. Move over to one of the coasts.

5. whazcooking

whazcooking Member

Maybe right, I hate living in the Bible belt, no disrespect to anyone. I was raised where my dad and 2 brothers were preachers and my mom was a Sunday school teacher and song leader. If they knew that I was bisexual OMG! Crap would hit the fan.

6. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

You are in a very hostile environment. Get away from the danger.

7. whazcooking

whazcooking Member

I have been trying for the past 20 years, crap keeps getting deeper? Biggest problem, I don't see that special one waiting at the end of the road when the day is done. I just keep getting broken promises like, I'll be waiting when you decide?