Please Cum in My Mouth

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Deleted member 159087, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Who’s been lucky to have a partner say that? I usually have to ask if it’s okay to cum in the mouth. I keep hoping...

OrallyJ and Altman like this.
  2. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I’ve never been that lucky, there’s no reason for me to ask, the answer will always be NO!

3. Altman

Altman Bull

Yes I love those words ..

4. Theunderdog

Theunderdog Members

I am bisexual. Most of the girls I've been with didn't want me to cum in their mouth ,though a few liked it. But the guys would almost always let me, and I always let them cum in my mouth too. To me that's the best part of sucking a cock. A mouthful of cum or a facial are my favorites!!

5. Theunderdog

Theunderdog Members

You are so right. And it might just my imagination, but it feels like just when a guy is about to cum, his cock gets bigger and then he unloads in your mouth. Not that I'm complaining!!

Marriedbicouple likes this.
  6. Theunderdog

Theunderdog Members

I've never been able to edge a guy. I guess I get so excited that I just can't stop until he unloads in my mouth. Though when they're ready to cum, I often like them to take their cock out of my mouth and shoot all over my face! I'll lick up what I can. Man, I'm getting fucking horny just writing this! I need a cock now!!

7. Mine...right here...I’m stroking hard as I can

8. stillup4it

stillup4it Members

Go fucking hard

9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've heard it once from a woman who had been sucking on my cock for about an hour and getting tired. I had drank about 7-8 pints of beer before she went down. All the other women never asked they just stayed on it when I erupted and swallowed it. Once a chick spit it out...I never returned for a repeat performance as I felt disrespected. I need a woman willing to swallow it at times.

10. So Donald Trump sucks (indeed he does) and swallows, ‘cause he ain’t no cocksucking quitter!

11. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

Most of the women I've been with would let me cum in there mouth only a hand full wouldn't.
    The second time my now ex had sex she told me it didn't matter what we were doing I should always Cum in her mouth anywhere else was a waste.

12. Nakedwalker

Nakedwalker Members

As I was nearing the “conclusion” of the first blowjob from my (now) wife, my moaning and heavy breathing should have signaled to her I was about to cum and give her an opportunity to pull back if she wanted to. As I got closer and closer, she continued at the same pace, maybe even a little more intense. I asked “Is it Ok?” And got no reply. So I asked again and she responded with a garbled “Uh huh.” Needless to say, I happily complied.

Knowing that it was OK to cum in her mouth and that she swallows, I just relaxed and enjoyed my 2nd BJ from her. As I was about to finish, I told her I was about to cum right before I did. Afterwards, she told me “It’s not necessary to warn me. I’ve done this enough to know when guys are about to cum.” Over 20 years later, she still sucks and swallows and I couldn’t be happier about it.

13. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

Had one! She loved it when I came in her mouth or on her face. Magical! It's just way less exciting to do when the recipient isn't that enthusiastic about it :|

nuspieds likes this.
  14. Sam Man

Sam Man Members

Most of my partners have swallowed my cum or at least allowed me to cum in her mouth....

nuspieds likes this.
  15. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

All of the women (and a guy) I've been with have eagerly swallowed. Isn't that the point of a BJ? None wanted facials, and I'm not a fan of them anyway. One night my wife was going down on me, and when I was close I told her not to swallow. Once I had filled her mouth I pulled her off of my cock and had her kiss me. Her eyes got big and she gave me a passionate cum kiss. I loved our tongues swirling in my cum. We'd do that every so often.

Back in my much younger days in HS and college I always swallowed my suck buddy's cum. It was hot feeling his flaccid cock grow to full hardness in my mouth. His moans, groans and thrusting told me I was doing a good job. When he was close his cock head would grow even more and I knew what I wanted. Deep in my mouth and shooting. He was a heavy cummer (weren't we all when we were younger?) and I made sure I didnt miss a drop. Decades ago, and I'd sure like to do it again now.

16. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I fail to understand why some women apparently don't like cum in their mouth. While I agree it's an acquired taste, it's easy to get used to (unlike drinking coffee without sugar/cream - yuk). Ejaculation is the ultimate expression of a man's sexual desire. And isn't sex all about pleasing your mate? And if that pleases him, I'm all for it.

17. ledzep75

ledzep75 Members

I've only been with one woman who let me cum in her mouth, in fact she was very eager to have me cum in her mouth every time we had sex. It felt absolutely amazing every time.

Grand prix likes this.
  18. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I can understand her desire. I love closely watching a guy's penis grow from nothing to becoming large and highly aroused. I actually consider it very flattering because he surely must find me attractive to be able to do so, right? Although I must admit I don't completely understand why some men generally enjoy ejaculating inside my mouth more than vaginal intercourse. But I'm definitely not complaining.

19. ledzep75

ledzep75 Members

It may be because it feels so unbelievable. For me cumming in her mouth felt almost as good as her pussy. It was amazing. We would fuck until I was about to blow, I would pull out and she would take me in her mouth and suck every drop of cum out of me and swallow. It felt amazing every time.

20. I’m jerking off to this! Mmmmmmmmmmmm

Lovnflman likes this.