Playing With Your Mans Cum

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Candybuttons, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Does anyone else enjoy playing with your mans cum? Tonight I had sex and he came all over my clit and then I started rubbing it all around and rubbing my clit and he wanted to wipe it up but I said no I wanna play with it lol
    Am I weird?

2. Oelrob

Oelrob Senior Member

My wife likes to do this sometimes. Usually it's when I cum in her mouth, and she lets some dribble down her chin and onto her fingers, which she then makes a show of licking up. She did this our first time together. I knew I was falling in love with her then. That was 19 years ago.

3. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

I sometimes fold my cock down as if i am going to self fuck &
    rub until i cum on ass hole then i love rubbing it all over ass hole & fingering myself , good lube

Richard70 likes this.
  4. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

My wife always had to clean up right after. Me on the other hand I want to play/use it

Richard70 likes this.
  5. Kerri

Kerri Members

Every once in a while if a guy cums on my chest or stomach I'll rub it around a little. That's about it though

Jtaste and ahsorandy like this.
  6. abarambling

abarambling Banned

What matters is if you already got your clit piercing. Have you?

7. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife likes to play with my pre cum. We even share it. As far as my cum,I shoot most of it in her., but sometimes on her tits. She will play with it and rub it on her nipple and taste it. We share that too!

Richard70 likes this.
  8. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

my wife & I always play with cum after if it not inside her

Richard70 likes this.
  9. His4mypleasure

His4mypleasure Members

It's a great lube especially since my man stays hard. I also love the taste. I can't wait to have our boy toy fun in me and then let my man finish me off.

Richard70 likes this.
  10. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I have done, although I wouldn’t say it’s a regular thing. If I’m hoping for round 2, then sometimes I’ll rub it around my vagina afterwards, show him how much I like it, maybe taste it. Have had guys who get a real kick out of me spreading my legs after sex and letting them watch it come out. Sometimes after a bj if I haven’t swallowed it I might make a bit of a show of playing with it and licking it up

Justinsky and Klimax2gether like this.
  11. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

I love cum play.

12. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I love your take on this.

13. Midasflower

Midasflower Visitor

My wife loves to play with the tip of my cock after I’ve came. The cum is good lubricant when she’s playing with the top of my cock and around the glans.

14. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

I love swilling my hubbies cum in my mouth before swallowing it. Love having him cum on my face & let it dry there. My bi girlfriend & I love snowballing his cum

Micheal9 likes this.
  15. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife and I will play with my cum if it's not shot inside her. We like licking it off her big 44GG tits. She'll swirl it around one tits nipple (they are big) with her tongue as I'm doing the same with her other.