Playing with fire

Discussion in 'Writers Forum' started by Libbygrable87, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

I have heard what comes around will come around. I have heard if you do right you will have great karma. I was on-line on a rainy night on You Tube watching ghost stories with my cat when I heard a knock on my door. I went to get it to see an old friend. She looked at me and screamed at me. I was not surprised. Living in a small town words goes around. If they only knew. I shut the door and cried. I once was friends with everyone. My old man hurt me to many times. I then went back to watching the TV. I heard a car crash into my living room. Fire spread all over I ran out. I was sent to the ER it was just shock. I and my cat stayed for a month with friend till they could fix my home. I lost a TV and couch. I am a writer so I did what I do best write. I watched Kill Bill on my computer more then enough before switching to Juno. I am not a movie buff like I was years ago. I got a call on the phone. I heard a female voice. It was my ex's new flame. I turned off my phone. My Mom calls tells me to turn the TV on. Another shooting in a big city. My Dad calls to turn on my E-mail a storm hit a town in Nebraska no one know about until today. I guess with all my troubles things could get worse. I get on my Twitter. Nothing. I head to bed. I get another call and I see you and if anything I will be OK because as much as much life sucks I have you and thats all.