playing with cum filled pussy

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by topper, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Redmanchu

Redmanchu Members

I used to feed my ex wife my cum after I filled her up. I'd put my fingers in her and she'd lick them clean until there was nothing left in her. It was super fucking hot.

2. Maturemale

Maturemale Visitor

Wow that makes the two of us i do the same with my wife noting like a creamy wet pussy to tongue

3. thecuriousguy

thecuriousguy Members

My wife is not into these things. But I made out a few time with a girl from my office, and she convinced me to do it. And it was GREAT !!! I eat her pussy in foreplay, then we fucked and I came into her pussy. Then I eat her pussy again filled with my cum! I took some in my mouth and we started kissing and playing with my cum in our mouths as I fucked that filled pussy again!
    It felt sooooooo good! I can't describe! I still get excited just by remember that day!!!

BoyToy69, Franky29 and CLDL like this.
  4. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Oh yes! First time I did it was after cumming before her. I felt bad about leaving her hanging, so I did the only thing I could think of, lick her pussy. She was surprised at first then settled into her pleasure zone.

She was well on her way to orgasm when I tasted my cum. It wasn't bad, so I finished her off. As usual, my cock got hard licking her pussy so we went another round. We both had monumental orgasms.

After that I didn't worry as much about finishing quickly because I knew how to get her off. She didn't like it as much after she'd cum; said her pussy was just too sensitive. My recovery time is about 15 minutes so when I was ready so was she.

For me the experience opened a new world of sexual pleasure for myself and my partner.

BoyToy69 and (deleted member) like this.
  5. NotJustAnotherGuy

NotJustAnotherGuy Members

I love your idea of cumming as fast as you want in order to move to the next stage, knowing that eating her creampie will bring you around to round two. Excellent.

Natepnt66 and (deleted member) like this.
  6. Hornyinmyrttle

Hornyinmyrttle Members

I had a ex and this is how I found out she was cheating on me. She was late and she said she got stuck in traffic.
    She got in the car and started to suck my cock. I said I want to fuck and she resisted. She finally gave in . As she go on top of me a large amount of cum came out of her pussy. It land right on my cock. She tried to say it was her cum . She later admitted she was fucking her boss as she wanted a promotion. I did not buy it. She then procedure to lick the cum off my cock and gave me a hardest blow job of my life. That was the last night we were together. I later found out they both got fired as the got caught having sex at work

Biden'sVagina and Altman like this.
  7. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Sounds like you know what you love be happy to help

8. Hornyinmyrttle

Hornyinmyrttle Members

My "girlfriend" is the same . When we have a threesome ffm she will not let me cum in her. I have to cum in our other partner so she can lick my cum out of her pussy.
    Last year we met this woman who was into ass play. She bought my gf a strapon and had her fuck her in the ass while I was in her pussy. It now has become a regular thing with her.
    She said she loves fucking her because she love the pound action .

9. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I didn't find it difficult to eat her pussy after I came in her. Some women think its gross, I stay away from those women.:p
    The first time we had a threesome with a guy, I had already sucked his cock, so eating her out after he filled her wasn't a problem with that either.

10. American Guy

American Guy Members

Whenever I get really lucky to get with two girls, the other girl will sometimes either eat it out, or smash her face into it. But I won't do it. Never have, never will.

11. managed2019

managed2019 Members

Never had a problem playing with wife's cum filled pussy. Luv2lick it anytime.
    Mouth, tongue, fingers or cock.
    Enjoy licking anyone's cum from her, not cuckold/sub though.

12. JudeLawless

JudeLawless Members

I like to eat a cum filled pussy!

13. managed2019

managed2019 Members

Luv2lick cum filled pussy or fisting her hot, wet sloppy hole

14. Hornyinmyrttle

Hornyinmyrttle Members

Very nice . I bet it feels great.

15. ..

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2023