Playing Gay/Bi with the wife

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by topper, Aug 31, 2018.

1. topper

topper Member

Do you and your S/O play Gay? How did you get your partner into it?
    My wife was the one who started it all off . She had a very close friend who was gay and she was always facinated by gay sex play.In fact, she tried to get me to do things with her friend for years.
    When she had asked me to suck on a realistic cock dildo, I didn't have any issues with it, its just a dildo. She just wanted to see what I looked like doing it. I gave it a bj, just like I would like done to me. Her eyes were wide open and she eagerly watched as I deep throated it. She knew I was enjoying it too, because my cock was as hard as steel and drouling precum. The strapon soon followed and the so did the fun.
    I had no idea how much it really turned her on until then. No hesitation after that. I would play gay as much as she wanted. That was the Gateway to doing it for real.
    I just wanted to make her happy. Turns out everyone is Happy! :smiley::smileycat:

Marriedbicouple likes this.
  2. JReed

JReed Members

We started playing with a friend of mine/our’s and it evolved into he and I being intimate together with her and, at times, for her. He and I have been together a few times without her, she knows and likes to hear the stories of what happened. We’ve gone so far as to spend a weekend as a gay couple in a SW MI town known for its gay-friendly attitude. I love my wife but there’s something amazingly comfortable about spending a weekend as a gay man. Almost like slipping into another life occasionally

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

When I told my present wife early on that I've sucked cock she was so wanting to hear about it. She wanted to hear all the details so I told her I hooked up with other married men during my first marriage for mutual sucking. She bought a large realistic dildo to hold between her legs and get's really turned on telling me to suck her cock and when all 8" is deep throated she is amazed I'm so good at it. She eventually bought a strap-on to walk around with and swinging it and stroking it like a man...we have a lot of fun. We also have a married friend who stops over 1-2 times a month for hours of mutual sucking and she joins in most times but really gets worked up watching us sucking each other off while she works a vibrator up our asses. She's a trooper and my days of doing so behind my first wife's back are over.

Hopppy and bigredinmass like this.
  4. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

My wife and I don't play gay/bi, though I'll happily take her strap on whenever we're both in the mood. She knows I'm a bi bottom with guys and love having my ass played with/penetrated. That still doesn't make it gay/bi play. "Gay" play isn't what you do, it's who you do it with

JeffT likes this.
  5. Hopppy

Hopppy Members

The wife and I have strapons that she uses to peg me, and a strapless one that she just loves as it flicks her clit. I love to stroke it or watch her stroke it, and have gone down on it several times. We have even 69'd with the strapless, it drives me wild and she can tell for sure.

BI38DDBOOBFAN likes this.
  6. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

But you're really not "slipping into another life." The fact that you're comfortable enough in your "relationship" with your friend publicly (even if it's only in a gay friendly town) means you fully embrace your bisexuality.
    Honestly though, the only other person's opinion that really matters is your wife's.
    She's obviously ok with you and him with going away for the weekend as a gay couple.
    It must be so liberating to be yourself in public with your "friend."
    Just curious though, since you and him go away to a gay friendly town, as a gay couple, are you and him "actually" gay lovers, or is it just about being yourselves without being judged in a comfortable environment?

Suburbanray likes this.