Playing Cards

Discussion in 'Humor' started by el demente, Apr 14, 2020.

1. el demente

el demente Supporters HipForums Supporter

I'm sure everyone here has heard of Little Johnny. Well let me tell you one of my stories of Little Johnny.

One evening Little Johnny is wandering around the house. As he goes by his parent's door he hears all kinds of strange noises. He hears moaning and grunting and to him it sounds like maybe somebody is fighting a burglar.

Fearing for his mother's life Johnny throws open the door only to find his father mounted on top of his mother in the throes of passionate sex. His father say "Johnny what are you doing in here?" Johnny explains that he thought there was a robber. His Dad says "No, your Mom and I are playing cards, no get out"

A few days go by and Johnny thinks on this. One night he finds himself in his room and he starts thinking about what he has seen and he notice his dick starts getting hard. Well Johnny being the smart kid that he is starts stroking away and getting carried away in the moment.

His parents hearing a racket coming from his room come rushing in to see what was going on. Aghast his Mom says "Johnny what are you doing!?!" Johnny replies "Playing Cards". Johnny's Dad says "Well Son if you are playing cards where is your partner?" Johnny replies:

"With a hand like this, who needs a partner!"

Lily The Pink likes this.