plastik dredz

Discussion in 'Dreadlocks' started by ruinedshadow, Jan 21, 2005.

1. ruinedshadow

ruinedshadow Member

I've posted about this somwhere else but it bares repeating. I along with a small number of others have been experimenting with synthetic extensions and have come up with some really interesting style I tried to put a link to the site before but I'll just post the address for you

http://www.quinnster.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

it has alot of really cool pics and suggestions for anyone who's interested

2. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

Yea i used to do all that to my hair.. but not these days ive just gone the full way and got real dreads. I kinda grew out of being a cyber goth/ cyber hippy... and now i just am ...well fleassy :p

3. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

wow those women are stunning! I used to love that look and I still do... I don't know if I'd ever do plastic dreads though because I don't think I'd carry off the look!

4. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

Yea your right they o look lovely and i still love the look... however its A LOT of upkeep i used to rechange mine every couple of weeks :S id spend about 6-10 hours doing it cos id do them myself :S

5. ruinedshadow

ruinedshadow Member

I did my own too, it took me two days coz I had to go back to the stores for more supplies. mine lasted about a month but I kept having to touch them up coz I used electrical tape and it kept coming out