plant in june harvest in july???

Discussion in 'Cannabis Outdoors' started by headiesNnc, May 31, 2006.

1. headiesNnc

headiesNnc Member

a month of june tip in a hightimes i was readin recently stated planting in june can lead to a july harvest.... anyone had a good exp. trying this??

2. neongreen

neongreen Member

i hope thats true it would be sweet, if it is i definatly will have to plant some this june

3. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

Impossible.
    The only way it sould happen is if you put rooted clones under 12/12 on June 1st and harvested July 31st.
    Indoors, not outside.

In theory It MIGHT be possible to raise plants indoors under 24/0 HID's and put outside on June 1 for a July 31 harvest, but that would be rare and it would only work for a couple of strains.

4. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

well if this is true, ill be one to find out in july

5. hig yields

hig yields Member

lol. so hows it lookin. Gettin ready to harvest soon?

6. Smokey_McPot_420

Smokey_McPot_420 Member

yeah. i mean no offense by this but are you freaking stupid? do you believe anything and everything someone or something may tell you? like ranger says. there is no possible way to plant seeds in june and harvest in july. it is against the rules of nature and the rules of pot. i dont want to call you stupid and i really dont think you are but if you believe something so obviously retarded then i cant refrain.

7. napalm_life

napalm_life Member

Did it work?

8. hig yields

hig yields Member

yeah, so how much you yield?

9. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

didnt work! harvested today.....didnt get much....got about a half ounce from two plants that were in a small pot cause i was lazy

10. Superpimp

Superpimp Member

It can be done, Kinda. You have to start indoors quite early and have your plants a few weeks into flowering for june 15th. then replant outdoors. The Red light spectrum is strongest in the sun at this point in time, Ive never tryed it myself but have been told it works by a few old hippies.