Plans on moving, but may change.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by WeeDMaN, May 20, 2004.

1. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

well, my perents had said we where moving to Tampa,Fl, so I was like wow Im going to a state with alot of shrooms. Now my dad is already there working, and he says he hates the job. So now we will either move to Tampa or B.C. Then I noticed.Either way, I CANT LOSE! Either I move to Tampa, and can get awsome potent shrooms for low prices, or I can move to B.C And get that sweet B.C Hydro. Damn I love that shit.

2. BigBong

BigBong Member

Even though BC would be nice.. I would much rather live in tampa bro =D Pretty big city.. Lots of FEMALES! Beaches! Great fishing!! The near by cities are really close and have alot of tourist attractions..

3. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

ya but the bud man.... THINK OF THE BUD! lol I would prefer either. I love BC, I went there for a vacation with my perents and loved the scenery, and beaches. I met I guy once who moved into town, he was looking for bud and we smoked him up. Ussually he wouldnt have weed(got fired for stealin money or sumthin like that). But one day he had come back from the city and told us that he had BC buds. He pulled out a bag with 5 different little yellow gram bags, each with a fat bud in it. He pulled one gram out, took it outta the bag, packed his bubbler, and we hit it. I was amazed, maybe it wuz cuz I had a joint before,which I was kinda high from already, but my body wuz making sounds and stuff. I was baked outta my mind. and a massive burnout(after effects) too.

4. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

Either way you're going to be in a pretty cool area. You gotta love the weather if you end up in Florida, plus the ability to go mushroom hunting. BC would be great if you get used to the weather. I've never been to BC, but I assume that it's cold, I mean, it is Canada. Like you said, it's a win win situation.

5. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

True true, but its not as bad as Alberta, here its all prairys, in the winters its too cold, in the summers its too hot, no shrooms growing out here,its so damn hard do find good shrooms, but thank god, I think Ill be getting some tommorrow! BC, I heard I would prolly be able to get
    P.Cubes, P.Azur...w/e I cant spell the rest and P.Cyanscenes.