Plans for 4/20

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by UsefulIdiot, Apr 4, 2007.

1. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Man, today......Six Flags Over Georgia had a "free admission" day and 10,000 people flooded the park as soon as it opened and they reached capacity within the first hour and had to close the gates. Kids that had been dropped off by parents had to spend all day out side of the gates because their parents didn't know that they couldn't get in. hahaha

2. Super_Toker87

Super_Toker87 Member

I will be fucked up out of my mind. I plan to smoke a pound in 12 hours. 4:20 am on the 20th till 4:20 am on the 21st [​IMG]

3. Infinite Sky

Infinite Sky Member

Seein' Atheist live in Chicago. I doubt I'll light up though: the last thing I need is to be detained several hundred miles away from where I'll be needed the following day.

I think pro-mairjuana folks could really make a statement with 4/20 if they set their stash aside and instead actually got out and made an attempt to better the community as a whole through a service that would otherwise go ignored (or be done poorly). Because honestly, how is getting high and being an introvert (in an exclusive crowd sort of way) help anyone at any level? Answer: it doesn't. 4/20 is a copout to be lazy and worthless - both for all the wrong reasons. I like this idea; maybe I'll make a thread abou it...

4. thered

thered Member

4/20 has been decided on as my school's senior-skip-day (because of someone's wedding or something, just by chance), so i have the whole day to toke. Someone mentioned Chili Peppers laser show, which reminds me that my local planetarium does something like that, I'll just have to figure out what band they are featuring.

5. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

Same stuff, different day. Work and smoke.

6. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

every year ppl go to the legislature building in the government center of downtown edmonton and smoke lots of pot. if its warm and I can find myself a ride there Im definatly attending. That or jus walkin around tokin with people all day.

7. ClosingTide

ClosingTide Member

I'll be in Amsterdam with my wife and some friends.

8. Rainbowtoke

Rainbowtoke Member

The 420 rainbow family gathering in Arizona. Thats where you'll find me...

9. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

I wish you good luck and good health! And have fun :)

10. snelio37

snelio37 Member

im missing school to drive to st.louis to see sts9. its going to be the best rage ever

11. slinkie

slinkie Member

I always throw a 420 costume party that starts at 4:20pm and goes till 4:20am. You have to dress as a cop, dea agent, federal judge, atf agent, undercover narc or whatever else you can think up...but it has to be marijuana related or you won't get in.

We eat tons of pot food, smoke several ounces and generally hang out till the sun comes up.

12. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

so are you closer to Santa Clara or Vallejo? I forgot where you stay. but yea if you'll be at Six Flags then we might just go there then. and i have no idea what your talking about Six Flags has way shittier rides than Great America. Best one at six flags is medusa and thats fun the first 5 times but that twister one with nothing but loops is crazy as fuck. those are the only 2 good roller coasters worth waiting in line for, imo. but last time i was at Grate America i was like 12 or 13 so most i remember are all the crazy roller coasters they had. like the demon, and vortex. and that one that goes straight up like 100 yards and just drops you back down. i was shitting bricks the first time i went on that.