Plans for 4/20

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by UsefulIdiot, Apr 4, 2007.

1. UsefulIdiot

UsefulIdiot Member

What are your plans for 4/20 this year? Me and my friends are thinking about getting an ounce of decent/shwag to make brownies and like half an oz for just smokin...

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Ima get high:spliff:

3. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I'm with Topnotch. :tongue:

4. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

yes we are all going to get high together!.im gunna start at 4:20 pm and then just tokd all day long. cuz its friday!! i aint gotta job, andd aint got shit to do.. time to get hiighhhhh

5. paintballer687

A couple buddies and I have about a gram of kief, a gram of hash, and will be getting at least a quarter to celebrate. We're stuck between seeing a Giants game or going to Six Flags. Should be pretty fun either way.

6. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Go to Six Flags man. It's amazing when you're stoned.

7. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

^^ i second that, its a great experience

8. darkain

darkain Member

I'm gonna make some drink with weed milk honey and butter. I might smoke a few bowls too.

9. Nitrusx

Nitrusx Banned

I'm going to break in a new bong in.

10. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

My parents are going to be away!

Thursday, Apr 19
    Friday, Apr 20
    Saturday, Apr 21

My friends are going to be hanging out the whole time, we're just gonna be smoking in my garage the entire weekend. They get home Sunday night, so we can smoke all day saturday then clean up the house (mostly from food wrappers) on sunday.

Should be good times

11. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

I really want to go to Great America but its a long drive. so we might just smoke up and go to the Flea Market and get some new bongs or something.

12. danyo

danyo Member

buckets, bongs, and friends :):) my parents might be leaving that day too :):) <- that would be pretty damned nice! high from dawn to dusk.

13. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

i'll just do the regular routine.

14. mebesideme

mebesideme Member

we are having a smoke circle at y house, starts at 8 and is a covered dish. Just gnna chill, smoke, and play some music together. Me and aout ten people.

15. Hobes

Hobes Member

wish i could get stoned

16. KParker730

KParker730 Member

Wow my school district is having an inservice day on 420! i have no idea why, the teachers are prolly gonna all toke lol. so pretty much i am going to smoke in the morning with friends, then chill go to cheba hut which is a really dank sandwich place that has a 420 sale where you can get sandwiches for $4.20 and they come with a frisbee and a pot necklace! then around 4 i am gonna go to the field up at CU and do the whole toking up in public thing lol i am excited for that. then at night we are goin to red hot chili peppers laser show! its gonna be a long fuckkin day but fun

17. paintballer687

Yeah, I've never actually been to an amusement park stoned and I've always wanted to, it's really more just a matter of finance seeing as my wallet's been on a diet lately. I'm sure we'll end up going, though. :)

18. paintballer687

Man, Great America is in Santa Clara, go to Six Flags in Vallejo. It's almost two hours closer to you and it's much better, in my opinion. I've looked at the rides side by side and respectively, all of Six Flags' rides are much larger than Great America's and they've all been built much more recently so they're much smoother. I'll probably even be there, what more do you need than that? :tongue:

19. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Man, I've toked at both Busch Gardens... Tampa Bay and Williamsburg, and Six Flags Over Georgia.

My favorite thing to do (since I live so close to the Williamsburg park) is to go on the skyride/lift-thing... sometimes they have cameras and such on poles or trees, though not on the skyride in Williamsburg--but I just roll a J or bring a one hitter/bowl and toke on those rides, then get off. Sometimes I've sat at the back of roller coasters so I could smoke something on the way up (but you can't relight once you get high enough, or you'll drop something... etc. so that can be a pain). A friend and I smoked a mini-blunt and one of the workers kept laughing when we came to our next station deal and saw us (we knew the guy), so I figure I'll never smoke blunts again at the park.

I also like to find a nice hidden-like picnic area, have lunch, then toke away, while having a lit cigar out (that way nobody will smell the herb, unless they smoke too and can differ from all the scents) and smoke that at the same time or whenever someone comes by, or if security/workers come up...

"Have you... seen anyone consuming marihuana cigarettes?"

"No sir, just having lunch and a fine Cohiba"

I mean, what can they say unless it's on camera. :D Even then, you really can't say wether it was just a cigarette or what, you know.

Oh yeah, I've also toked up in bathrooms and such...

My favorite thing to do is to hotbox a portapotty, even though I don't like to go #2 when I'm stoned or something, at least it smells better and you won't be freaked out at how dirty it is... and someone will probably come in there after you and be welcomed with a surprise. :D

20. paintballer687

Haha, a couple of my friends bought season passes to Great America and were getting their pictures taken for their ID's when one of the employees noticed they were totally stoned. The employee said, 'you know, sharing is caring,' and my friend said 'if only we had some place to share'. The employee then took 'em to a hidden little spot and they sparked up a blunt. :D