planing next trip

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by The Meditator, Oct 19, 2010.

1. The Meditator

The Meditator Member

Hello All

As some will know this will be my second trip and want to explore the inner self or insight what would be the best method.

This time I am going to do 3 tabs and hope to go for the clear light.

The setting would be at home, alone and meditative

Any suggestions or pearls of wisdom greatly appreciated :2thumbsup:.

the Meditator

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Make sure there are no possible distractions, (phone, televisions, etc. Off) Make sure you have taken care of all errands that need to be tended to for that day and the following day as well. Music is optional, I think you could probably travel further without but I personally get pretty stimulated on LSD and can't sit there in silence the whole trip plus music sounds great on it. Probably mostly ambient music if you are looking for a meditative experience. Have water/juice and possibly snacks on hand if you want. (fruit or chocolate) I find fasting beforehand to be effective in getting you mentally prepared for the trip.

Not of major importance but a minor aspect going into the trip is possibly have certain issues you want to face planned out beforehand. Often on psychedelics if you have a really structured set up it usually never is all confronted but you can usually confront a few issues if you really want to.

Have a great journey!

3. icecreampheonix

icecreampheonix Member

Have a decent stash of weed (at least a gram). Keep some for the day after as well. If I were you, I would get up nice and early, have a simple breakfast of fruit and/or complex carbohydrates like nuts or something and dose at around 10 or 11. I find there is more to do at day than night. More things to see, more places you can walk and so on. I guess everyone likes to do things differently, but this is my preference. I'd also suggest making a playlist of good songs to trip to. I find I'm often overwealmed and don't know what to choose unless I have a playlist to go to. Have fun!

4. The Meditator

The Meditator Member

I will definatly have snacks and drinks around as I am diabetic.

I will make a music CD to help meditate

No weed as I don't smoke

thanks

Meditator

5. psychedelicpiper

psychedelicpiper Member

Hope your trip's a huge success.

The first ten hits I bought ended up being completely bunk, not to mention what I went through to get them and the money.