places youve wanked

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by dazedandconfused11, Mar 4, 2007.

1. paul md

paul md Members

i have wanked in a public swimming pool i felt an arousal during swimming class i had my hand in my swimming shorts and started massaging my cock so while no one was looking a went to the back of everyone and stated wanking off massaging my cock even more it was great especially doing it with people around and them not even knowing you are doing it it was a wonderful experience, after masturbating did i ejeculate

2. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

Bed, shower, chair, couch, desk, rest room, steam room, outside, pool, hot tub, car, bus, truck, standing, hotel room, woods, sauna, camper and many other place I am sure.

3. At school, in a sauna, on a nude beach in a cinema, in my car, in the woods, in the park, on the train,

4. AnAussieChef

AnAussieChef Members

When I was in hospital after I broke my ankle..thing is..the nurse caught me..she sort of smiled and handed me a tissue.my hand was under the blanket but she knew what I was doing..lol

Deejay88 likes this.
  5. Brittney blonde

Brittney blonde Members

Recently I masturbated at the airport. Wore a skirt no panties and when no one was looking I rubbed a lollypop on my pussy and would pulled it out quick and suck on it right in plain site. No one noticed that I know of

shanks59, Franky29, BaldGuy87 and 5 others like this.
  6. nldn

nldn Senior Member

though on both occasions no-one was around.

7. LovetoJO123

LovetoJO123 Members

Mostly public

8. Aron adams

Aron adams Members

tmp1555594940649.png Got naked except for my girls panties started jerking off not realizing I was voice messaging my girlfriend . So she watched me moan and jerk my little sick in her pink panties .then sent me the video right after I finished ! Embarassing!

Franky29 likes this.
  9. joemolin38

joemolin38 Members

In the bus sitting next to this hot girl, at work in the breakroom....while talking to my female coworkers. In my car just driving around. I did it in class once, I sat in the back and the only one that could see what I was doing was my teacher. She made this expression on her face, but didn't say anything. In my garage, while my hot neighbor washed her car. She would just look at me and smile

10. MattVid

MattVid Members

In the restroom at work.