places youve wanked

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by dazedandconfused11, Mar 4, 2007.

1. Ed Duvall

Ed Duvall Member

In my own car in the parking lot of my apt complex and in the taxi cab that I drove. In my car or in my taxi are the two places that I can actually scream during orgasm time. My apt had thin walls. LOL.

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  2. barefeet4me

barefeet4me Member

I masturbated in the dressing room at Sears a couple hours ago. It's been really hot here, so I went to the mall to cool off. After a while I started getting horny, so I grabbed a couple pairs of pants and a shirt and went into the dressing room. It felt soooo good to kick off my flip-flops, drop my shorts, peel off my T shirt and feel the cold metal chair under my bare ass. I pulled the chair up to the mirror, put my bare feet up on either side and watched myself jerk off until I shot cum all over my stomach. I scooped up most of it and licked it off my fingers, then wiped up the remains with my T shirt and put it back on. Damn, it's been a good day! :)

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  3. Brentfball

Brentfball Member

I wank anywhere I can. I do it a lot at school thinking about girls there. Me and my buds go to the mall and we check out girls and try and look up girls skirts. We always get a hard on then we go to the rest rooms and wank. I wanked in class once looking at our music teacher.

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  4. cokecontest

cokecontest Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

My cousin lives like 5 min from me, and his whole family except for him is gone to florida, and he is at the house by himself. He has work today, and after he left, I went over to his house and jacked off in his 14 y/o sisters bed (my fine ass cousin) rubbing her bra and panties over me.

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  5. AwesomePie

AwesomePie Guest

School, in the toilets
    In my dads house (He doesn't live with me,I was staying overnight, and I was so horny I did it when my cousin was on the bed too, she never noticed though!!) Guess it's not really public but worth the post.
    Behind a bush with a girl I really liked when I was like.. 11.

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  6. genie_man

genie_man Member

school in class is the most risky - and so horny. but there are many others lol

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  7. dudezilla91

dudezilla91 Member

I did it in a pool, and in the locker room at the pool, and it felt good. I thought the guy on the other side of the lockers was doing it too, and that's what got me goin. I've also done it in class, and a girl saw me doing it and didn't stop me. I was just soooo horny that I just unzipped my pants and grabbed my meat and started wanking and she looked at me and smiled...

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  8. Shale

Shale ~

Well, most of you posting on this thread are teenage or early twenties, uncontrollably spewing your spunk in the most inappropriate places. :eek:

So, the voice of maturity here. Well, I wasn't always mature.

It wasn't really public, but as a teen I used to jackoff in the woods at my grandmother's farm in Mississippi.

When I was a young man I whacked off in a warehouse at night while walking my beat as a cop. (or was that wanking my meat)

In the late '60s I jacked off in a 56 Ford while speeding down the Interstate at 70 mph. (auto eroticism)

In '73 I humped my Honda 450 motorcycle until I came in my jeans while riding down the highway at 60 MPH.

I like getting off while cruising down the highway. :D

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  9. flea66

flea66 Member

at work

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  10. Shale

Shale ~

Oh, I forgot. I did it in a pool at the Atlanta Pop Fetival, July 4th 1970.

There were hundreds of ppl there skinny dipping after crashing the gate and taking over a local pool. I just took the opportunity to get off in the naked melee.

11. Englishman

Englishman Member

Twice on a train in Spain. Once myself when a Spanish girl (with her husband asleep by her side) had got me hot rubbing her foot against my leg. Second on another occasion, my gf did it with a map of Spain covering my cock - I came as we went into a tunnel strangely enough. Both fantastic.

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  12. balla33559

balla33559 Member

at the gym. This hot white lady was going up and down on this machine and I was stalin at her and rubbin my self and she looked at me and saw me staring at her and just smiled. And then I came :)

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  13. weir18

weir18 Member

I jacked off in the car on a road trip. My parents in the driver & passenger seat, me right behind them. It was late at night so no one could see anything plus I had a blanket, but still exciting!
    Also I have in the woods.

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  14. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

There have been occasions when I've been bed-ridden in hospital for a couple of weeks - often in mixed wards, where I've had to get discreet relief under the bedclothes, hopefully without the other patients being aware of what I was doing - or if they were aware of it, they never said anything.

15. bigfatbongrips

bigfatbongrips Member

In a tree! Hah! Beat that fuckers! Haha.

16. Shale

Shale ~

Sorta like being in a barracks with 30 or 40 other guys around when I was in my late teens.

Some barracks didn't even have private stalls in the toilet so you couldn't really do it in the latrine. Just be as discreet as possible in bed (rough in a bunk bed with someone right above you) and, like you said everyone was in the same predicament so a little courtesy required.

Used to get wet dreams back then - really messy.

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  17. violator84

violator84 Member

lol! you mean INSIDE the tree? :p explain!

i did it at school (bathrooms), at work (bathroom & under the desk lol), in the sea, at friend's houses... and many other places, i think ;)

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  18. GingerAle

GingerAle Member

At work- bathroom stall

and once in grade eight in a greyhound bus on a school trip full of kids-not really a wank tho ,my girl was handjobbing me under a blanket

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  19. violator84

violator84 Member

and with the cum?

20. genie_man

genie_man Member

ok also - in fields, on a bus, in toilets in loads of places, in a museum, in a public shower, the list goes on...

Uhardrodnme likes this.