Places not to go high?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Ganjaman420, May 9, 2004.

1. lynsey

lynsey Banned

talking to kids parents!!!

2. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

your kids pediatricians office...(seems like a bad idea, hence why I wouldn't do it)

Your kids parent teacher confrence
    a job interview

3. dhs

dhs Senior Member

I was pretty ripped in a court room once on the witness stand, probably wasn't the wisest decision.

4. reef

reef Member

dinner table with parents - my mom kinda figured i was baked when i asked for my 4th serving of food.

don't smoke before work, but when your already in the flow of things toke it up in the backroom and chill.

ummm.................................. don't smoke.......... before you decide to clean your room cause your gonna end up not cleaning it.

5. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Member

i got really stoned one day and went to my grandparents house, i don't know what i was thinking when i said i wanted to go over, and they live an hour away and i was like AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHhh cuz i had to stay there for 5 days, not only was i like totally paranoid over there and bored out of my mind, i had a BIG FAT BUD waiting for me at home and i was like gah i wanna smoke.

6. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

me to ...........................

7. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

8. reefer121

reefer121 Member

in ur room wen ur parents r still awake but u think they r asleep and then they start walking all around the house for sum reason... gets ya paraniod as a bitch!

9. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

thats when I chill and put my shit away :p

10. Tristen

Tristen PushTheLilDaisies

This is the funniest statement I ever heard in my entire life! Thank you.

11. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

what about in or near Rehab, It may be funny to see a crack head, but still kidna....wierd.

12. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

Eh, I've been everywhere high. There are so many amazing place to go high. As long as I don't mix my parents in, everything is fine. Anyways, to the kid who said not to go to drivers ed high, lol. I do that almost every day. I have it first hour. Rofl, no one wants to drive with me[​IMG]

13. lakeoffire

lakeoffire Live.Laugh.Fuck.

that would be hillarious!

14. WaitingForTheSun

WaitingForTheSun Member

A gang/street fight/rumble.

15. DreamWeaver1099

DreamWeaver1099 Senior Member

AIRPORT, you cannot get ont he plain tey won't let you if they sense ANYTHING, i can vouch for this.

16. Muscatardkixass

Muscatardkixass Member

possibly...in the principles office, while their expelling you teehee
    VANESSA WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?
    MR coral I DO NOT KNNOW,one minute i was... WOW YOU HAVE A MINI FRIdge COOL, YOU GOT ANY PEPSIS OR CHICKEN IN THER. i could really go for a piece o...HOLY SHIT YOUR REALLY BALD!!

hahah good times

17. Muscatardkixass

Muscatardkixass Member

***is suprised that didnt get any replies w/ how many people are logged on rite now

18. MusicMan19

MusicMan19 Music Elitist

I don't really know of many places that you shouldn't go high. When you're as tolerant as most people become after a good 3 or 4 years of smoking it's hard to really get "high". I can go to work high without falling over or anything, and I'm incredibly lucid; although, as a guitar teacher I guess I can't really tell you what it's like to be high at a high-pressure job. lol

I love not having anyone living with me but a room-mate. My parents were a fucking bum-trip, man. They would always come in my room like "Jon, I smell grass.". I can smoke in my apartment, no one really cares much. I have neighbors who spliff on the front steps outside of the manager's house.

When I first started smoking pot I had trouble going anywhere, though. I'd say that the worst places to go are really quiet places because you never know when you're going to make noises and shit. On the other end of the spectrum you have places where you're under tight supervision, such as at a really high-level job (something I never want to have ;) ). I'd think that anywhere outside would be okay, though. Your only problem then is making sure you don't fall down. I loved to walk around all the time in California along the beach. Here in Iowa, though, the summer doesn't last very long, and the foliage isn't at all tropical (obviously), so it's not really the same.

By the way,... yeah, saying that it doesn't hurt your health, just your lungs is a pretty bad thing to say. Your lungs are part of your health. I guess you meant that it's not really an immediate risk to your mortality, but it is killing you over time. You can smoke all your life and not die of emphysema, but that doesn't mean that you're not going to have respiratory problems. Marijuana certainly is a huge health risk, and like I said in another post on here, you choose if you want to deal with it's effects.

19. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

20. purcolekraze

purcolekraze Member

1. Work sucks high for me because I forget what I'm doing.
    2. Clothes/shoe shopping (I went for shoes high and came out with a pair 2 sizes too big.)
    3. School in some cases.