Places not to go high?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Ganjaman420, May 9, 2004.

1. Ganjaman420

Ganjaman420 Member

well i think there is definetly places not to go high. first i was at the hospital visiting my grandma and i felt soooo sooo bad that i do drugs and that there is people in there dieing and wishing they could live just another day and here im hurting my body getting closer to my death. so i think a hospital would not be a good place to go high. Also a police station would be a no no and court. thats like asking the judge to send u to jail. Can you peopel think of any others?

2. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

during an anti-drug rally :)

3. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

funerals and church.....also when youre meeting your date's parents.

4. Shamrock

Shamrock Member

really?? i couldnt think of a better place to do drugs hehe...

but for places to not do drugs, i would say family get togethers.

5. Ganjaman420

Ganjaman420 Member

I thought of some more

1. dont go take your SAT high
    2. dont go to sports practice high well i dont recommend
    3. driving school

6. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

• Skydiving
    • Rock climbing
    • Any relative's house

7. bertrose

bertrose Member

the obvious...in front of a police station and infront of the 'ol parentals...

Anyway, are u sure the oldies in the hospital wanna live another day? I hear millions of old people screaming 'kill me, kill me' its sad as hell. Anyway my dads a doctor so i hang out at nursing homes and hospitals alot of the time...

anyways, its not really that ironic...ur not really hurting ur health only ur lungs. Im sure if a oldy smoked some weeed, they wouldn't be saying 'kill me, kill me' but 'give me a chance to live'....i dunno....im kinda tired so sorry if it doesn't make sense...

peace

8. chandra anjali

chandra anjali Member

i don't think it would be good to smoke pot in a lion's den...or a bear's cave. and it won't light underwater!

9. Ganjaman420

Ganjaman420 Member

I just felt so bad thinking i do drugs and being in a hospital cause i know i want my grandma to get better and im just hurting my lungs. but idk it was jsut sad being in hartford hospital.

10. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

Inside a public library, near a police acadmy, in boot camp and in a plastic bag thats sealed over your head.

11. chandra anjali

chandra anjali Member

actually the plastic bag is a good idea

12. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

My step dads car. that would be pretty bad. since he dose get piss tested like every fucken week for where he works

13. TrenchTownRock

TrenchTownRock Member

I got wicked fucking baked before I went snorkeling in the Carribean. It was trippy as hell too because swimming doesnt require much...at least, snorkeling swimming doesn't because you wanna move real slow to watch the fish. The fish kept looking at me and I thought they we're smiling I was geeking face so bad when I was looking at them.

14. God

God Member

uh, church, and perhaps WORK!!!

15. garf12

garf12 Member

I dont have a problem going anywhere high. I will go to class high, anywhere, except one thing. I HATE BEING AROUND MY PARENTS HIGH!

16. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

*In college, when you are about to give a presentation on the use of illegal drugs
    *work
    *In a lift
    *On your way to someone's house.you'll get lost!

/\ It's funny cos I've been high around my parent thousand of times and they never notice. there was a time i was always stoned when my mum came home, Hahahahaha high times!!
    It makes me uncomfortable now cos I sort of get too paranoid when i smoke.

17. the mighty weez

the mighty weez Member

i dunno about taking the SAT high being bad. i took the ACT after a serious wake n' bake session and got a composite of 32. not bad, it only got me a cool 28000 dollars for college :) full paid plus 267 dollars in my pocket every 3 months for bud and other necessities :)

18. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

as if it wouldnt be aweosme to hot box a bear cave and light up a doobie with an old grizzly

19. TheJolta

TheJolta Member

LIES! This is a lot of fun.

20. PITPAT

PITPAT Member

i got high right before i went to the dentist once. it sucked ass. you already have bad cotton mouth, and they've got that suck-ey thing sucking all the saliva out of your mouth. its super uncomfortable. and you can feel every little poke.

i dont mind being high around my family at all. im goofy all the time anyway, and so is my whole family. i really think they dont notice.