Place a bump when you're drunk

Discussion in 'Potent Potables' started by woodsman, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Loki557

Loki557 Member

I will look into to him, that is or sure. I am really weird with music though, I love having a ton of variety but certain things click with me while others that should also just don't.

2. Loki557

Loki557 Member

3. Gratefully Dead

Gratefully Dead Member

Im sure its good, but ive paused my dead much too long for listening to rap, and need it again. It was a good break though, cause i was about to cry before i stopped.

But i cant listen to that. I used to love old english, hell if i ever drank a 40 again it would no doubt be olde E, but its horrible. It rots your body, and i cant understand why a sucessful black person would still write a song appraising it. Actually i can, cause im sure it brings in money, but things like that are not for me.

4. Loki557

Loki557 Member

Eh, Well I should prolly get off for the night... I need to decide a new book to read since I finished my other one and I want to watch a movie. G'night!

5. Gratefully Dead

Gratefully Dead Member

Well fuck, its good to see this forum/thread actually get som activity. Or is it a bad thing? That the thing with alcohol. Sometimes it can be so good, but sometimes its so bad. Either way, i aint drank bad in a while so i feel fine doin it. Im long through that wine and onto the sam adams, which i have to say, a little bit ago i didnt like the boston lager, but right now im enjoying it quite nicely.

But either way, goodnight all, ima make some food, listen to some more dead, and probably go to sleep.

6. bekyboo52

bekyboo52 52~unknown~52

7. julez

julez Member

im speedin boss

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

.. er' cough" .. :sifone:.. opps.. my bad,

9. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

bump. im fucking shitfaced. i havnt drank much in the last few months but i drank alot of beer tonight, feelin like god.

10. BillyX

BillyX Member

Bump, Bump, Bump we the kottonmounth kings and we dont give a fuck :D

11. TrendyWinds

TrendyWinds Visitor

someone hacked my account ignore this

12. Charlisangel

Charlisangel Member

Im fucked in a rely nice wayy :)

13. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

drunk and high as fuuuuck :cheers2:

14. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

downed a few shots of Evan Williams in between work :p

Still got over a half a bottle of this stuff, and I'll probably share it with the people I'm studying with later, w00t.

kil0, my buddy recently got a gram of hash... He's been enjoying that quite thoroughly. :D

15. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

hash is the fuckin best. I used to make some fire homemade hash using chronic shake and crystals. I made like an ounce, and would sell it for more than chronic prices here, $100 a quarter.

16. Some call me Jim

Some call me Jim Member

i love absinthe. and the effect it hsa on my ability y to see this screen. :D

17. dynamickid

dynamickid Hemp Farmer

Friday night, Speed baller for you all. 1:1 ratio Grape NOS & Smirnoff Ice Grape. Taste just fine! :cheers2:

[​IMG]

18. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

WAIT

They make GRAPE nos?

I remember when NOS came out here in Canada I was the first person in town to buy it for a long time. Right now we're just starting to get the 1oz energy "shots" here in Canada. We probably have about 18 different brands of energy drinks right now which is quite alot considering 3 years ago we had none.

EDIT : I was drunk on like 4 beers and 2 shots of Crown Royal when I made this bump.

19. Gratefully Dawg

Gratefully Dawg Member

it seems like its time for that good ol sour mash for me...

cheers mates :cheers2:

20. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

Im mad drunk right now. cheers 4sho!

and remember, dont drink and drive guys, you might spill your beer.

:cheers2: